Pressesprecher arbeiten an der Schnittstelle zwischen Unternehmen und Medien. Patrick Dierich ist seit 15 Jahren Sprecher des Flughafen Innsbruck.
Mechanical Development Engineer: Lube Oil Development (m/f)
Job Function: Engineering/Technology
Business Segment: Power Gas Power Systems
Location(s): Austria; Jenbach
We are looking for a Mechanical Development Engineer (m/f) to join our global development team.
Job Reference #3143365
- Working across multiple engineering functions support multiple projects including, but not limited to, the development, assessment and approval of new lube oil products
- Drive the lube oil development process through initial specification of the correct product requirements, lab-scale and in-house single- and multi-cylinder engine testing, field validation and investigations and finally product assessment and approval
- Create and maintain databases of data and results from field investigations, analyzing trends and driving strategy decisions based on the data
- Work with our Digital team to push forward initiatives in the digital space, enabled by the capabilities of our unique MyPlant© system
- Lead communications with external oil suppliers and partners as well reporting out to internal customers
- Drive the technical investigation and resolution of Fleet Reliability and Supplier Quality issues by providing technical guidance and leadership focused on the influence of Lube Oil
- Bachelors/Masters degree (or equivalent) in Mechanical or Chemical or Process Engineering or similar specialization
- Knowledge regarding the development and testing of reciprocating engines and their system
- You are comfortable in an international environment with convincing oral and written communication skills in English (and preferably also German). Comfortable with presentation of detailed technical themes across a wide range of audiences.
- Willingness to travel
- A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application)
We put great emphasis on providing our employees with recognition, flexibility, competitive and fair compensation, as well as numerous other benefits.According to Austrian law, job postings need to include the minimum salary for a position. For this position, the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EUR 2785.54 gross per month. We will be pleased to discuss the appropriate effective salary based on your qualifications and experience.
This position is based in the center of the Alps, in Tyrol - a region that provides a pleasant variety of recreational opportunities and a high quality of life. We are passionate about making life better with new ideas and technologies. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which offers comprehensive and international career opportunities and is known for leadership development. Our more than 1,500 employees at our location Jenbach are working in a collaborative way to power the future.
GE’s reciprocating engines business sets an industry standard for fuel flexibility, lower emissions and higher efficiency. It specializes in developing local power near or at the point of use and gas compression solutions that deliver environmental friendly, more efficient, more affordable power to customers around the world.