jobs.tt.com bietet Usern die Möglichkeit, einen Lebenslauf zu ihrem Profil hinzuzufügen oder direkt auf der Website zu erstellen. Wer sich dafür entscheidet, kann sich leichter bewerben und auch von Tiroler Unternehmen leichter gefunden werden.
- Lead the mechanical development & improvement of generators. Promote the communication with suppliers, internal and external customers, like development status, issues resolution and project execution
- Provide and assess multi-body dynamics simulations, durability analysis and lifetime predictions of system components by clear technical understanding. Evaluate load profiles and define the acceptance level for oscillations & vibrations of specific components
- Apply engineering design guidelines, design practices, and legal instructions based on regulations & standards to ensure efficient engineering and worldwide product compliance
- Execute continuous product improvements, cost reduction and root cause analysis. Provide technical information at generator component level. Accompany reliability engineers and sourcing quality engineers
- Assist requisition engineering to fulfill generator specific customer requirements
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering and /or equivalent experience
- Significant working experience
- Knowledge of generator mechanical components, e.g. bearing (sleeve & anti-friction bearings), salient pole rotor, stator core and housing
- Experience with NVH, multi-body systems & finite element simulation tools
- Working knowledge of quality systems (ISO), tools (DFMEA; DVP) and techniques (DFSS, DFR)
- You are comfortable in an international environment and have convincing oral and written communication skills in both German and English for mid management reviews
- Willingness to travel
- A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application)
We put great emphasis on providing our employees with recognition, flexibility, competitive and fair compensation, as well as numerous other benefits.
According to Austrian law, job postings need to include the minimum salary for a position. For this position, the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EUR 3192.58 gross per month. We will be pleased to discuss the appropriate effective salary based on your qualifications and experience.