Ob Mystery Lunch oder Lunch-Roulette: Mit einer Software bringen Unternehmen Mitarbeiter zufällig mit unbekannten Kollegen zum Mittagessen an einen Tisch. Ums Flirten geht es hier aber nicht.
Medical Writer (m/f)
- Write or edit scientific manuscripts in English for submission to peer-reviewed journals
- Submit manuscripts for publication and guide them through the publication process
- Provide written English language support for a variety of other documents, as the need arises
- Office-based in Innsbruck
- University degree in science or engineering, e.g. biology, biomedical sciences, physics, or similar studies
- Proven scientific writing experience (list of publications)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (minimum C1 level), German skills are an advantage
- Good understanding of the concepts of clinical research and knowledge of cochlear implants, hearing loss, medical devices, or audiology is preferred
- Team-oriented personality with a structured and self-independent approach
Please apply in English!
Salary will be determined based on professional experience; the formal minimum salary according to Collective Bargaining Agreement is EUR 37,022.44
We offer a challenging opportunity in a multinational work environment with English as our company language. We look forward to receiving your application at jobs.medel.com
MED-EL Medical Electronics