Multi-Year-Agreements (MYA) Modeling Specialist (m/f)
Job Function: Services
Business Segment: Power Gas Power Systems
Location(s): Austria; Jenbach
Providing an outstanding digital experience to our customers determines our success. Join an enthusiastic team, leading the digital transformation to unlock our company’s digital future by implementing innovative ideas. We are looking for a Multi-Year-Agreements (MYA) Modeling Specialist (m/f) .
In this role, you will act as the contract specialist according to modeling (responsible for all service contract models) and have cross-functional link between Product-Mgt. Commercial operations, IT, Service Eng., Service finance and accounting, Service Sales.
Specific tasks are:
- Ensure the accurate financial and operational modeling of the entire MYA portfolio in line with controllership guidelines (correctness and completeness)
- Maintain MYA models up to date and accurate to ensure proper sales and cost backlog reporting, operational forecasting and portfolio risk management.
- Be responsible for providing direct support to Contract Performance Managers (CPM’s) and be their point-to-go for CSA modeling advice.
- Actively participate in projects to re-shape modeling tools and – processes (eg. introduction of MYA configurator)
- Be the modeling expert and determine opportunities for tool enhancements, implement and drive system and process improvements
- Maintain modeling tool master data
- Define/Test new requirements of new modeling tool (MYA configurator)
- Act as advocate between operational and finance teams. Understand long term service accounting.
- Improve business modeling uniformity through close collaboration with other MYA Specialists, Risk Teams, Finance, Operations
- Act with local Audit agencies (eg. KPMG) and controlling to fulfill statutory compliances and analyze their requests
- Bachelor’s Degree in technical field, or adequate job experience
- Significant experience in a Technical or Analyst role, preferably in CSA area
- Familiarity with the Contractual Services Modeling System ICAM
- Experience working in a matrix organization with ability in communicating with senior level leaders
- Communication skills: oral and written German and English.
- Advanced MS Excel user
- Demonstrated ability to understand and operate Technical and Financial Models
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Results oriented and deadline driven
- A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application)
We put great emphasis on providing our employees with recognition, flexibility, competitive and fair compensation, as well as numerous other benefits.
According to Austrian law, job postings need to include the minimum salary for a position. For this position, the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EUR 2785.54 gross per month. We will be pleased to discuss the appropriate effective salary based on your qualifications and experience.
- Advance MS office user
This position is based in the center of the Alps, in Tyrol - a region that provides a pleasant variety of recreational opportunities and a high quality of life. We are passionate about making life better with new ideas and technologies. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which offers comprehensive and international career opportunities and is known for leadership development. Our more than 1,500 employees at our location Jenbach are working in a collaborative way to power the future.
GE’s reciprocating engines business sets an industry standard for fuel flexibility, lower emissions and higher efficiency. It specializes in developing local power near or at the point of use and gas compression solutions that deliver environmental friendly, more efficient, more affordable power to customers around the world.
Locations: Austria; Jenbach