Die Corona-Pandemie hat unsere Art zu arbeiten gewandelt. „Wir haben die Basis für die Zukunft geschaffen“, sagt Unternehmensberater Armin Partl. Das Arbeiten wird flexibler werden. Damit muss sich auch die Unternehmenskultur ändern.
About the role
In your role you will support multiple aspects of the day-to-day running at Cropster in its offices, and within the Sales and Marketing group. You will work across multiple departments and own a diverse and interesting set of responsibilities across various aspects of the business.
Some specific tasks on the Sales and Marketing side will include:
- Provide support to the reporting and KPI tracking function and help ensure the timely delivery of weekly reports and dashboards.
- Maintain the company events calendar, confirming any date changes with the responsible parties and ensure all entries are up to date and correctly coded.
- Manage Cropster’s worldwide materials and swag inventory including sourcing materials, finding and working with suppliers and ensure stock as needed (e.g. for events, campaigns, etc.).
- Coordinate external events (inc. travel and shipping needs) across various departments to ensure smooth, well run and cost effective events.
- Track department budgets on a monthly basis, perform quarterly sales agents reports and generate payment information needed to process those payments.
- Help with website content posting and maintenance, coordinate external email campaigns and support project based lead/data work as needed.
- Help run the administrative side of translation to ensure a steady and predictable flow of translations and associated billing.
Some specific tasks on the Administration side will include:
- Oversee the stock of office supplies to ensure that our (home) offices have access to office materials and supplies as needed and track equipment inventory accurately (monitors, computers, etc.).
- Guarantee the offices and its equipment are in working order and meet required safety standards (First Aid kits, fire equipment,…) and proactively coordinate facility maintenance activities if needed.
- Manage relationships with energy, water, internet, shipping and telephone providers including the renewal of contracts and service cost negotiations.
- Take care of the day to day office activities such us handling incoming and outgoing shipments, answering the main Cropster phone and greeting visitors.
- Review and categorize incoming and out going invoices, verify with the responsible budget owner if needed and support accounting activities for our European clients.
We are looking for people with:
- Highschool diploma (HAS, HAK,…) plus first working experience in a comparable role or any other position where you’ve had to manage yourself and/or others.
- A hands-on and self starter mentality with an eye for detail.
- Strong organizational skills and a passion to define, implement and optimize processes.
- Familiarity with online tools like Google Apps or MS Office 360, in particular a good working knowledge and interest in Google sheets or Excel.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and German.
That said, we'd be particularly delighted to hire someone with:
- First experience in an administrative role.
- The ability to communicate in other languages.
At this point Cropster will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in Austria for this opening. For Non-EU applicants: please attach your work permit to your application.
|Arbeitsort||Bezirk Innsbruck-Stadt (Innsbruck, Österreich)|
IT, Software, Telekommunikation
Marketing, Design, Werbung, PR, Redaktion
Sachbearbeitung, Verwaltung, Organisation
Sekretariat / Assistenz
|Mindeste Berufserfahrung||2 Jahre|
|Erforderliche Sprache||Deutsch, Englisch|