Fachliches Wissen kann bereits nach 5 Jahren seine Halbwertszeit erreichen. Eine Weiterbildung steigert Ihre beruflichen Erfolge. Wir haben im folgenden Artikel zusammengefasst, welche Weiterbildungseinrichtungen es in Tirol gibt.
Vizrt provides real-time 3D graphics, studio automation, sports analysis and asset management tools for the broadcast industry. This includes interactive and virtual solutions, animations, maps, weather, video editing and compositing tools. Vizrt has customers in more than 100 countries worldwide including such as CNN, CBS, Fox, the BBC, BSkyB, Al Jazeera, ITN, ZDF, Star TV, Network 18, TV Today, CCTV, NHK and the list keeps growing. This is possible due to 600 engaged and very competent employees in 40 offices around the world. Read more at www.vizrt.com.
Located in Vomp, just outside Innsbruck, Vizrt Austria GmbH handles all of the company’s product lines for the EMEA region and covers all important business functions under one roof. In line with our growth strategy we are now looking for an
Office Manager (m/f)
In this role you will be in Charge of all office procedures and organize and coordinate all administration duties. You will ensure the day-to-day running and management of the office and closely collaborate with our Finance and HR-team. You will serve as the single point of contact for all internal and external customers and visitors. In this role you contribute to our pleasant work environment and ensure a high level of communication, safety and compliance.
Essential tasks and responsibilities:
- Main-Point-of-Contact for incoming calls, messages, emails, office guests
- Organizing business travels for employees and applicants
- Supervising travel accounting
- Organizing company events
- Management of 3rd party suppliers
- Coordinating application interviews
- Ordering of office essentials and organizing office documentation
Required skills and experiences for this position:
- Higher education (GCE, HAK) preferably with accounting background
- > 5 years professional experience in an international company
- Very good communication skills
- Very good MS Windows know-how
- Structured and precise working style
- Good in establishing relationships with colleagues at all levels
- Proactive and ability to deal with ambiguous situations successfully
- Business fluency in English and German
We offer an exciting job in an expanding international company, with good salary and employment conditions. We feature a friendly and youthful working environment with highly skilled colleagues. You will also benefit from using the most modern software development technologies and methodologies. Actual compensation is market competitive, includes a variable component and is dependent on individual professional experience and qualification.
If you find this interesting and want to be a part of our team submit your CV and application by clicking "Apply now" .