Operational Excellence Manager (m/f)Bundesland Vorarlberg | Anzeigen-ID: 978091
Operational Excellence Manager (m/F)
ALPLA Werke Alwin Lehner GmbH & Co KG / Hard / Österreich / Others
ALPLA, a name that is synonymous with plastic packaging of the highest quality worldwide. Around 16.000 employees produce high-quality packaging for the food, cosmetics and cleaning industries at 154 locations in 40 countries.
Operational Excellence is a strategic target for us. Therefore we implement lean management methods in all operations worldwide:
- Together with your colleagues you are in charge of the worldwide implementation of the newly developed controlling system focusing on our operations.
- In this regard you will provide system-related training and improvement methods to our employees in the regions.
- In addition to your Controlling responsibility on an operational level you will actively participate in the continuous development of new controlling methods.
- You will ensure lean Supply Chain Management by identifying potential for improvement and be in charge of the execution of optimization projects.
- Your daily tasks include interaction with employees on all management levels.
Your competencies and qualifications
- You have an university degree (preferably master) in Industrial Engineering and/or (Business) Management and several years of experience in industry: Lean Management combined with strong interest in Supply Chain Management or Controlling.
- Your profile includes process management skills and excellent analytical and methodical competences.
- You have demonstrated your strengths in communication, moderation and problem solving in many day-to-day situations and you are familiar with »Change Processes«.
- You are a proficient user of the English language, other languages are an advantage.
- Entrepreneurial thinking and project-oriented working is your strong point and you are passionate about continuous improvement.
- Your high willingness to travel goes hand in hand with your advanced intercultural behavioural skills.
What you can expect from us
- We facilitate a smooth start through individual and accurate training as well as professional guidance and support.
- We offer you a challenging task with a high degree of personal responsibility in an international working environment.
- Your individual performance will be remunerated and your development will be supported by us.
Contact person: Doris Greindl, Human Resources
ALPLA Werke Alwin Lehner GmbH & Co KG
Mockenstraße 34, 6971 Hard, Österreich
T +43 (5574) 602 0, www.alpla.com