This position is based in the center of the Alps, in Tyrol - a region that provides a pleasant variety of recreational opportunities and a high quality of life. We are passionate about making life better with new ideas and technologies. You can expect to join a diverse team, which offers comprehensive and international career opportunities and is known for leadership development. Our 1,500 employees at our location Jenbach are working in a collaborative way to power the future.
GE’s reciprocating engines business sets an industry standard for fuel flexibility, lower emissions and higher efficiency. It specializes in developing local power near or at the point of use and gas compression solutions that deliver environmental friendly, more efficient, more affordable power to customers around the world.
OTR Project Manager (m/f)
Job Function: Project Management
Business Segment: Power Gas Power Systems
Location(s): Austria, Germany; Jenbach, Frankenthal
We are looking for an OTR Project Manager (m/f).
Job reference #3079870
- Lead the Jenbacher OTR Team Global for New Units Orders with customers; focused on extended BoP project up to turnkey projects (from order booking up to COD)
- Ensure cross functional coordination of technical and commercial project execution in cooperation with Sales, OTR Finance, Supply Chain, Engineering, Sourcing and Service
- Responsible to drive risk mitigation actions and claim management, project tollgate reviews,
- Responsible for leading consortiums partners, sub-suppliers etc. depending on the deal structure.
- Responsible to deliver the Jenbacher OP Targets on Revenue and Contribution Margin for all projects with direct customers
- Responsible for executing of the order in time and within the calculated costs
- Regular project report outs to the DP recip OTR Leader and the DP management
- Align, cooperate and support in between the OTR team set up, Team Germany and Team Jenbach.
- Responsible for Payment Collection and Claim Management for relevant new units orders under execution in close cooperation with OTR Finance
- Drive know how transfer and training programs for setting up efficient project organization for projects with direct customers, extended BoP scope projects, NPI, NTI and turnkey projects
- Drive alignment of previous subsidiary OTR teams with existing OTR Products team to have common processes and tools
- Support Revenue Operating Rhythm in close cooperation with OTR Finance with weekly updates on orders identified as commercial and technical Rev Rec risks.
- Support continuous development of the OTR Process and Tools based on OTR KPI’s such as Revenue, Contribution Margin, CX, complete and on time delivery, Finished Goods Inventory, EHS and Collections.
- Focus on customer alignment and simplification initiatives in order to ensure qualitative and effective Order Execution
- Engineering background (mechanical or electrical) and/or commercial bachelor degree
- Experience in relevant industry, preferably in reciprocating engine industry
- Ability to act in an interdisciplinary environment connected with relevant diversity of experience
- Excellent English, German (written and oral)
- Very good communication and negotiation skills
- Team player and strong ability to deal with stress as well as changes
- Demonstrated external focus & inclusiveness
- Willingness to travel up to 30%
- Work Location is Jenbach / Tyrol or Frankenthal / Rheinland-Pfalz
- Unrestricted authorization to work in Austria or Germany necessary (if no EU-citizen please attach it to the application)
We put great emphasis on providing our employees with recognition, flexibility, competitive and fair compensation, as well as numerous other benefits.According to Austrian law, job postings need to include the minimum salary for a position. For this position, the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EUR 3,192.58 gross per month. We will be pleased to discuss the appropriate effective salary based on your qualifications and experience.
Bezirk Schwaz (Jenbach, Österreich)
Deutschland (67227 Frankenthal (Pfalz), Deutschland)
Absolventen (Uni, FH, o.ä.), Trainee
Consulting / Projekt- und Prozessmanagement
Elektrotechnik / Energietechnik
|Erforderliche Sprache||Deutsch, Englisch|