Eilmeldungen vervielfachen Besucherzahlen in kurzer Zeit, permanent wechselnde Inhalte sollen in Sekunden verfügbar sein und schnelle Release-Zyklen dürfen eine ständige Verfügbarkeit nicht gefährden: So begegnet die TT diesen Herausforderungen.
Barracuda Networks offers industry-leading solutions for network security with focus on enterprise firewalling, content security and data storage, protection and disaster recovery.
Outside Sales Engineer Austria (m/f)
The primary function of the Outside Sales Engineer is to work closely with the Outside and Inside Sales Team and present Barracuda Networks’ solutions to prospective customers, creating and delivering demonstrations of the products, gathering and validating technical requirements, and making appropriate technical recommendations.
As an Outside Sales Engineer, you will also be responding to RFI’s, RFP’s while using your excellent communication skills to answer technical questions in addition to clearly and persuasively articulating Barracuda’s mission, product and business value.
- Travel and visit customers and partners in the region
- Provide pre-sales and post-sales support (which including installation assistance and limited on site training) to the Company’s customers
- Handle product demonstrations and presentations
- Support for pilots to be conducted by enterprise prospects
- Answer technical questions
- Assist in qualifying opportunities, validating technical requirements and providing appropriate product recommendations
- Respond to RFI’s, RFP’s
- Engage appropriate internal resources like sales, product management, product marketing, CSEs and others when necessary to help close opportunities
- Follow-up with prospective customers during evaluation phase
- Post sales support may be necessary from time-to-time
- Experience as a pre-sales systems engineer or education in computer security
- Able to articulate and demonstrate solutions to business problems to customer executives and staff
- Provide effective presentations, demonstrations and technical support during selling cycle: Excellent verbal and written communication/presentation skills
- Proven ability to conduct successful product pilots in client environment
- Team player, high energy, positive attitude
- Business maturity, decision-making, planning, & project management skills
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Excellent troubleshooting skills in heterogeneous environments
- Deep understanding of protocols: SMTP, DNS, FTP, SSH, TCP/IP, LDAP, NIS
- Strong UNIX system administrator skills
- Experience with shell scripting in Perl and other scripting languages
- Technical proficiency with email and the email infrastructure including Exchange, Active Directory, and LDAP
- Knowledge in Spam Assassin and RBLs
- Strong technical security knowledge including firewalls and related policy management security products and concepts
- Strong technical storage knowledge including backup and archiving
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Language skills: English, other languages depending on markets
Ready for Barracuda? We are looking forward to receiving your application email@example.com