Gehaltsverhandlungen werden oft als ein heikles Thema wahrgenommen. Der Profi erklärt, wie man eine Strategie für die Gehaltsverhandlung ausarbeiten kann.
This position is based in the center of the Alps, in Tyrol -a region that provides a pleasant variety of recreational opportunities and a high quality of life. We are passionate about making life better with new ideas and technologies. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which offers comprehensive and international career opportunities and is known for leadership development.
Our more than 1,500 employees at our location Jenbach are working in a collaborative way to power the future.GE’s reciprocating engines business sets an industry standard for fuel flexibility, lower emissions and higher efficiency. It specializes in developing local power near or at the point of use and gas compression solutions that deliver environmental friendly, more efficient, more affordable power to customers around the world.
Packaging Engineer (m/f)
Job Function: Engineering/Technology
Business Segment: Power Gas Power Systems
Location(s): Austria; Jenbach
GE Jenbach is looking for a highly motivated and experienced full-time Packaging Engineer (m/f) to optimize our packaging solutions.
- Work on development projects in a team & also self-dependent
- Work with the Design Engineering team to understand part design in order to develop highly optimized packaging solutions for a wide range of parts (for Service and New Units)
- Work with part suppliers and packaging suppliers to get your ideas/designs implemented
- Creation of new and update of existing standards
- Support the introduction of new standards and solutions within GSCM (Global Supply Chain Management)
- Manage multiple technical projects simultaneously, ensuring correct project definition resource planning and adherence to documented processes
- Communicate frequently & within reasonable response times with the other relevant global departments inside and outside Technology to share all project information with GSCM, Sourcing, etc.
- Degree of a technical school (HTL; minimum requirement) / Bachelor degree or equivalent in Engineering or with a similar specialization
- Fundamental knowledge regarding the development of packaging solutions
- Knowledge in a 3D CAD tool, familiar with using database systems during the development and serializing process (CATIA V5 preferred)
- You are comfortable in an international environment and have strong oral and written communication skills preferably in both English and German
- Willingness to travel
- Basic Skills in Microsoft Office Suite
- A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application)
We put great emphasis on providing our employees with recognition, flexibility, competitive and fair compensation, as well as numerous other benefits.According to Austrian law, job postings need to include the minimum salary for a position. For this position, the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EUR 2785.54 gross per month. We will be pleased to discuss the appropriate effective salary based on your qualifications and experience.