Gehaltsverhandlungen werden oft als ein heikles Thema wahrgenommen. Der Profi erklärt, wie man eine Strategie für die Gehaltsverhandlung ausarbeiten kann.
Packaging Project Manager (m/f)Bezirk Imst, Bezirk Innsbru... | Anzeigen-ID: 1017265
Area of Responsibility
• Creation and preparation of printed packaging material projects (text, layout, technical requirements)
• Project documentation in paper and digital form, maintenance of the assigned Sandoz Systems (Packaging Database, SAP)
• Starting of the printed packaging workflow towards project partners
• Close contact to customers, external suppliers and other involved partners / departments for clarifications and preparation of artworks (Registration, Supply Chain, QA Kundl and other Competence Centers)
• Coordination of artworks between the requirements of the customers and the possibilities of the suppliers / plant in technical point of view
• Contact to graphic offices
Education: Bachelor/ Master in Supply Chain, Economics or Logistics
Languages: Fluent in German, strong English skills
Experience: Experience of technical requirements on printed packaging materials (printing and packaging); Experience on requirements for printing of packaging materials; Strong communication, analytical and execution capabilities required; Team player
Our salary packages are competitive and take individual qualifications and experience into consideration. Moreover we offer attractive fringe benefits (e.g. profit sharing for all employees, modern company pension, childcare facility, training possibilities and global career opportunities). In accordance with the Austrian collective labour agreement, we advise you that the minimum gross annual salary for this role is € 45.678,36 euros.