Partner Content Specialist - English and GermanBezirk Innsbruck-Stadt | Anzeigen-ID: 1143855
A PartnerContent Specialist at our company is responsible for content performance in several markets at a property level.
The PartnerContent Specialist is expected to be a partner, collaborate with internal teams and position the value of content to various stakeholders. In addition, the partner content specialist is expected to contribute to global and local projects.
As a specialist, your main task will be to provide support with the maintenance and quality of property information and photos on the Booking.com website.
You will be in contact with Booking.com’s accommodation partners, from Global Hotel Chains to small independent properties and non-hotel accommodation, as well as Account Managers in the Partner Services Department on a daily basis in order to validate information and acquire content essentials (photos, room features etc.) for the property pages on Booking.com. It is crucial that you are able to communicate with partners and colleagues in the local language and edit property texts in English.
You will also analyze the local market to support Booking.com in remaining competitive.
We are looking for enthusiastic candidates with a good understanding of the hospitality industry and a business mindset. Our customers are required to be flexible and able to adapt quickly to the dynamic environment of e-commerce company.
This full-time position will be based in our Innsbruck office .
- Maintain, review and continually improve content (photos & text).
- Ensure high-quality content by conducting regular website checks.
- Collect essential content.
- Daily communication with partners and colleagues via phone, e-mail and even in person.
- Ensure inbound partner requests are handled with high-quality within agreed upon service levels.
- Supporting other parts of the business by collecting information and coordinating local and global projects.
- Fluent in English and German, both written and spoken;
- Experience in a content department in an e-commerce or in a related field;
- Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, and Internet) and quick and resourceful at desktop research;
- Flexibility, eye for detail, analytical skills and ability to prioritize workflow independently;
- Pro-active, can-do attitude, approachable and can work independently or in a team;
- Proven strong communication skills in a business environment: telephone communication, face-to-face and public speaking;
- Team player and self-motivated;
- Business focused, with the ability to achieve business priorities and achieve individual and team targets;
- Positive attitude;
- Ability to travel as needed;
- You already have a work permit to work in Austria.
We are a performance-based company that offers career advancement and lucrative compensation including bonus. We also offer what is called the "booking deal" with competitive benefits. The minimum gross salary per month is € 1.800, - depending on skills and qualifications this can be negotiated.
Please upload your CV and motivation letter in English.