Wer kennt es nicht, man ist den ersten Tag zurück im Büro und fühlt sich schon wieder urlaubsreif. Was man gegen den Blues nach dem Urlaub tun kann und wie man den Erholungseffekt im Alltag „konserviert", verrät die Psychologin Melanie Hausler.
- Support of several gas engine development projects focusing on performance (power, efficiency, emissions, transient behavior etc.) and operating strategies
- Simulations and engine testing (single and multi cylinder engine) concerning mixture preparation, gas exchange, combustion, turbocharging etc. and interpretation of the results
- Validation of engine and turbocharger performance including field testing at customer site
- Close cooperation with controls, design, mechanical engineering, test benches and service as well as with the ITO and OTR teams
- Master of science in mechanical engineering or similar
- Experience in 1D simulation and engine testing preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills to work in a global matrix organization
- Good communication skills in English
We put great emphasis on providing our employees with recognition, flexibility, competitive and fair compensation, as well as numerous other benefits.
According to Austrian law, job postings need to include the minimum salary for a position. For this position, the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EUR 2883,03 gross per month. We will be pleased to discuss the appropriate effective salary based on your qualifications and experience.