Gehaltsverhandlungen werden oft als ein heikles Thema wahrgenommen. Der Profi erklärt, wie man eine Strategie für die Gehaltsverhandlung ausarbeiten kann.
You will be the pricing leader for the global INNIO new units business (Jenbacher & Waukesha). This includes the ownership to define and execute relevant analysis which will help you to identify results (key drivers) and strategic proposals. In this role you will be working very closely with Sales Executives, Product Line Leaders and many other functions and regularly present key metrics to the INNIO Leadership Team.
- Define strategic pricing approach by investigation and segmentation of market trends and win/loss analysis in close collaboration with Product Leaders, Marketing, Sales, Service and Finance
- Close collaboration with Sourcing and Engineering to understand cost drivers and NPIs (New Product Introductions). Suggesting pricing strategies to minimize risk and to achieve competitive advantage
- Pricing DoA (delegation of authority) ownership – i.e. workflow tracking, maintenance, analytics, reporting
- Update and maintain pricing lists in Oracle (incl. Oracle trouble shooting with Fast Team, reporting to Sales/Product Line Executive)
- Analyze selected projects and prepare project assessments incl. data analysis and dashboards. Critically review correctness and completeness of existing data and processes. Identify gaps and provide alternatives and recommend actions/improvements to Product Line Operations Leader, Product Line General Managers, CFO (Chief Financial Officer) and Product Line Leader
- Monitor pricing key metrics and prepare ad hoc analysis to be able to recommend pricing activities regarding the achievement of goals. Data entry and administration regarding pricing tools and databases
- Close collaboration with IT to accompany the design of new Oracle pricing tools. Responsibility for all pricing tools in Oracle as key user. This also includes the pricing workflow to be implemented in SFDC (salesforce.com)
- Maximize profit margin via continuous process improvement in collaboration with PLM (Product Line Management), Sales and Services
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in finance / Business Management or related subject with proven track of finance experience;
- Minimum 5 years total work experience in the Power Generation /Gas Compression industry and knowledge of gas engines including key components
- Multi-year experience in a project management or other leadership type of role with strong analytical focus (eg Sourcing, OTR (order to remittance), Commercial, Finance)
- Critical thinking and detail oriented
- Strong oral and written communication skills; Fluency in English, German an advantage
- Effective Influencer & great listener – used to work across teams/organization
- Comfortable to work with senior & executive levels of the organization
- Work location is Jenbach, Austria
- A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application)
We put great emphasis on providing our employees with recognition, flexibility, competitive and fair compensation, as well as numerous other benefits.
According to Austrian law, job postings need to include the minimum salary for a position. For this position, the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EUR 3.301,13 gross per month. We will be pleased to discuss the appropriate effective salary based on your qualifications and experience.