jobs.tt.com bietet Usern die Möglichkeit, einen Lebenslauf zu ihrem Profil hinzuzufügen oder direkt auf der Website zu erstellen. Wer sich dafür entscheidet, kann sich leichter bewerben und auch von Tiroler Unternehmen leichter gefunden werden.
We are looking for a Pricing Operations Intern (m/f) in part time – 20h/week.
Supporting pricing team in daily tasks including:
- Price list updates, maintenance and distribution
- Support in Oracle pricing module updates
- Support in ongoing pricing projects
- Discrete thinking and problem solving
- Strong analytical skills and passion for the details
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Fluent in English
- Fully proficient in Excel, Tableau and SQL desired
- A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application)
We put great emphasis on providing our employees with recognition, flexibility, competitive and fair compensation, as well as numerous other benefits. According to Austrian law, job postings need to include the minimum salary for a position. For this position, the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EUR 1974.70 gross per month on a full time basis. We will be pleased to discuss the appropriate effective salary based on your qualifications and experience.
You will also benefit from our INNIO Internship Experience Program, providing you with ongoing personal support, networking opportunities, workshops, and roundtables with INNIO senior leaders. To stay in contact after your internship, we offer a INNIO Alumni career network.