Wer kennt es nicht, man ist den ersten Tag zurück im Büro und fühlt sich schon wieder urlaubsreif. Was man gegen den Blues nach dem Urlaub tun kann und wie man den Erholungseffekt im Alltag „konserviert", verrät die Psychologin Melanie Hausler.
- Understand how customers apply our products and develop methods to ensure that design, analysis, and testing practices align with customer expectations for structural robustness.
- Develop solutions for mounting and isolation systems for genset and compressor packages, working with design, development, simulation, and validation teams.
- Lead and support project teams to prevent and resolve issues identified through analysis and testing during new product development and validation.
- Lead continuous improvement programs with Service Engineering to resolve structural issues with installed assets.
- Bring deep experience in technical standards, industry trends, and technology development to lead the continuous improvement of Design Practices, specifically regarding packaging instructions, customer installation requirements, mounting, lifting, and piping arrangements.
- Work with cross functional teams to grow the design, development and validation expertise in the engine packaging area.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Bachelors or Masters degree (or equivalent) in Mechanical Engineering or similar specialization
- Extensive experience in the design and development of industrial engine packages, with specific focus on baseframe, mounting, isolation, piping, and foundation systems, while demonstrating expert-level proficiency in interpreting and applying industry standards and best practices
- Proven record of trouble-shooting installations and delivering solutions for electrical power generation and mechanical drive packages, with specific focus on resolving structural issues
- Demonstrated collaboration in an international team, with convincing oral and writing communication skills in English (and preferably also German) of detailed technical themes across a wide range of audiences.
- Ability and willingness to travel internationally to both internal facilities and customer sites
We put great emphasis on providing our employees with recognition, flexibility, competitive and fair compensation, as well as numerous other benefits.
According to Austrian law, job postings need to include the minimum salary for a position. For this position, the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EUR 3.614,05 gross per month. We will be pleased to discuss the appropriate effective salary based on your qualifications and experience.