Zahntechnikerin Manuela Kapferer hantiert in ihrem Labor mit Hartgips, Metall, Keramik, Schleifgeräten, Poliermaschinen, Öfen und dem PC.
This position is for an industry-recognized expert in the design, development, validation, and problem solving for medium- and high-speed industrial engines. In this role, you will have the opportunity to execute technical work, grow the team’s technical capabilities, assist in defining future INNIO products, and work in a global organization.
What we offer:
- An innovative and international working environment
- Flexible working time model (depending on position and role)
- Health We Care Program – including company sport activities
- Moving cost support for new employees in accordance with policy
- Good connections to public transport – station in direct proximity
- Transportation cost support in accordance with policy
- One of the best canteens in the area with healthy and various meals
- Attractive location in the heart of the alps which provides various outdoor sport and other leisure possibilities
- Create class-leading products aligned with customer expectations for reliability and performance.
- Apply deep domain expertise and experience in industry trends, new technology developments, technical standards, design, analytical and validation methods to engine development programs.
- Define mechanical design and development standards and practices, specifically regarding engine powertrain components and major engine systems. Work with engineering team leaders to grow the team’s capabilities and expertise.
- Lead, encourage, and challenge project teams throughout the product lifecycle to ensure robust results are delivered.
- Lead continuous improvement programs with Service Engineering for issue resolution and product upgrades in the fielded fleet, feeding lessons learned back into engine programs and standard practices.
- Collaborate with other technical experts across all disciplines to maximize the capabilities of our people and products.
- Provide business leaders with clear and impactful technical recommendations that support fast and informed business decisions.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Bachelors or Masters degree (or equivalent) in Mechanical Engineering or similar specialization
- Extensive experience in the design and mechanical development of industrial engines, with specific focus on main engine structures and the major rotating and reciprocating systems, while demonstrating expert-level proficiency in applying industry standards and best practices
- Proven record of developing engines and delivering solutions for both new product introduction and current product improvements
- Demonstrated collaboration in an international team
- Convincing oral and written communication skills of detailed technical themes across a wide range of audiences in English. German proficiency an additional significant advantage.
- Ability and willingness to travel internationally to both internal facilities and customer sites.
The base pay is composed of the amount according to the Austrian collective agreement which is at least EUR 3.711,63 gross per month (x 14) and an over payment depending on your qualifications and experience.
This is a SPB position.