Bewährungshelfer Michael Klingseis unterstützt straffällig gewordene Menschen dabei, ihren Alltag und ihre Werthaltung zu reorganisieren.
In this role you will define launch and support processes, when new products have been rolled out by building foundation of commercialization plans. In addition it´s necessary to evaluate “right” communication channels of the new offerings. This will ensure support and drive communication to stakeholders, e.g. sales (internal/external).
What we offer:
- An innovative and international working environment
- Flexible working time model (depending on position and role)
- Health We Care Program – including company sport activities
- Moving cost support for new employees in accordance with policy
- Good connections to public transport – station in direct proximity
- Transportation cost support in accordance with policy
- One of the best canteens in the area with healthy and various meals
- Attractive location in the heart of the alps which provides various outdoor sport and other leisure possibilities
- Delivers compelling, fact-driven content, to commercialize new products (new units and application as well as services), such as product description, sales arguments, value positioning and customer insights for Innio´s Jenbacher global gas engine functions (Sales & Services)
- Leads gas engines product commercialization activities that contribute to Innio Jenbacher’s Growth Playbook strategic planning initiative, through communicating across most efficient channels
- Design strategies and commercial activation tools to increase Innio´s Jenbacher market penetration and analysis tools and processes
- Support demand generation, being able to position strong value propositions directly with customers and help technically complex products into sales opportunities.
- Serve as a project manager in a cross-functional team to conceptualize new features and bringing all stakeholder’s voices to the table
- Especially collaborates with product management by supporting NPI (new product introductions) and MGPP (multi generation product plan) programs, a key contributor to major commercialization initiatives
- Master-/Bachelor’s degree in marketing or engineering
- Several years commercial experience in communication, marketing or product management
- Interaction with stakeholders, e.g. customer services, project development, sales work experience is preferred
- Expertise in application of cogeneration, district heating or biogas is strongly desired
- Editorial skills with strong technical expertise to articulate complex content with value propositions to customers
- Expert user of Microsoft Word; PowerPoint, Excel (especially, database management, pivot tables, statistical/math/financial functions)
- Passionate, energizing, courageous, decisive, tough-minded, able to push back and drive change
- Ability to work within a matrix environment and interact with cross-functional stakeholders at the most senior levels
- Accepting and adhering to high ethical, moral, and personal values in decisions, communications, actions, and when dealing with others
- English, German a language fluency preferred
The base pay is composed of the amount according to the Austrian collective agreement which is at least EUR 3.301,13 gross per month (x 14) and an over payment depending on your qualifications and experience.
This is a LPB position.