Auf jobs.tt.com gibt es zahlreiche Blogartikel mit wichtigen Informationen rund um die Themen Bewerbung und Gehaltsverhandlung. Hier sind sie alle zusammengefasst.
The Product Compliance Engineer (m/f/d) supports the product development function to ensure that product compliance requirements are met in a timely and cost-effective manner. You will work in a multinational and cross-functional organization with a strong learning culture and contribute to the development of sustainable global energy solutions that help reduce the carbon footprint.
At INNIO we offer you:
At INNIO we offer you:
- An innovative and international working environment
- Flexible working time model (depending on position and role)
- Health We Care Program – including company sport activities
- Moving cost support for new employees in accordance with policy
- Good connections to public transport – station in direct proximity
- Transportation cost support in accordance with policy
- One of the best canteens in the area with healthy and various meals
- Attractive location in the heart of the alps which provides various outdoor sport and other leisure possibilities
INNIO was awarded the Platin Medal from EcoVadis in 2022 for our outstanding sustainability efforts.
- Lead and coordinate compliance activities, connecting all relevant stakeholders to ensure successful compliance integration
- Lead technical compliance reviews for new product developments
- Interpret and advice on technical compliance requirements, create technical compliance positions
- Supporting technical compliance risk assessment, develop mitigation plans and align them with stakeholders
- Occasional travel (maximum 15% of working time) to collaborate and train with headquarters team or work on regulatory topics with external partners.
- Technical background, preferably a degree in a engineering or science discipline to at least bachelor’s level
- Experience in working with complex engineering specifications and designs
- Involvement in technical standards and regulations preferred
- Project management skills and the ability to self-organization, coordinating in cross-functional organizations
- Fluent written and spoken English
- A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application)