jobs.tt.com bietet Usern die Möglichkeit, einen Lebenslauf zu ihrem Profil hinzuzufügen oder direkt auf der Website zu erstellen. Wer sich dafür entscheidet, kann sich leichter bewerben und auch von Tiroler Unternehmen leichter gefunden werden.
INNIO Jenbacher Gas EnginesYou would like to work in an international company with innovative products? If this is the case, this position will most likely find your interest. INNIO Jenbacher Gas Engines belong to the worldwide leading companies in the gas engine segment. Our headquarters is based in Jenbach / Austria.
For our Engineering & Technology department we are looking for a
Product Configuration Systems Architect (m/f)
- You will lead and support all cross-functional oracle product configuration projects in terms of technical solutions and integrations, e.g. Configurator Model Management & Product Program Support.
- Own & continuously improve the design of the product configurator & the item architecture. Ensure continuous Process optimization.
- Work closely with stakeholders in all areas of the business, in particular with the IT department, providing guidance, coaching and effective assessments and ensure/ help that company objectives will be achieved.
- Demonstrate and create prototypes, build reference architectures and define other effective solutions.
- Drive tool- and process improvements according to industry best practices to build and deliver best in class product configurator & item life cycle management.
- Develop meaningful analysis aligned with business goals, and drive action to meet agreed targets with state of the art SQL analysis.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or a related study, or several years of equivalent practical experience
- Strong experience in architecting and deploying IT solutions, e.g ERP applications, middleware integration, database management and technical documentations
- Application-related database design, coding and management with strong emphasis on SQL & VBA
- Practical experience in supporting Oracle Applications (Oracle R12)
- Functional experience and knowledge of the Oracle modules like Configurator, Engineering, Bill of Materials, Inventory and business processes like Order Management
- Proven analytical and technical skills
- Proven planning and organizational skills
- Excellent knowledge of both written and spoken German and English
This position will be located on the INNIO headquarter in Jenbach, Austria. A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application)
We put great emphasis on providing our employees with recognition, flexibility, competitive and fair compensation, as well as numerous other benefits.
According to Austrian law, job postings need to include the minimum salary for a position. For this position, the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EUR 3.301,13 gross per month. We will be pleased to discuss the appropriate effective salary based on your qualifications and experience