Bildung & Karriere in Tirol hat bei großen Tiroler Unternehmen nachgefragt: Wie stehen momentan die Chancen auf eine Anstellung, welche Eigenschaften sollte man mitbringen und worauf wird bei der Bewerbung wert gelegt?
- Drive product cost accuracy across processes, systems and data
- Conduct annual and quarterly product cost calculation for all engines types and improve current product costing processes & systems
- Monitor and report product cost updates including risks
- Consolidate business data, perform analysis, make recommendations and ensure implementation to support product cost objectives
- Close collaboration with Sourcing, Production, and Engineering to understand product cost drivers
- Ensure correct cost calculation for serial cut-in of new/changed components
- Technical and/or commercial educational background
- Several years of professional experience in Gas Engine or Power Generation Industry
- Professional experience in accounting, finance, or cost analysis
- Strong business analysis, problem-solving and strategy development skills
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams and to interact at all levels of the organization
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; Fluency in English, German an advantage
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Engineering Sciences, or equivalent from an accredited College or University
- Knowledge of INNIO Jenbacher Gas Engines products, network, businesses, initiatives and programs
- Well-experienced with standard office software (MS office)
- Knowledge of ERP & CRM software (Oracle or SAP, SalesForce)
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
INNIO Jenbacher Gas Engines will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in Austria for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
What we offer:
- An innovative and international working environment
- Flexible working time model (depending on position and role)
- Health We Care Program – including company sport activities
- Moving cost support for new employees in accordance with policy
- Good connections to public transport – station in direct proximity
- Transportation cost support in accordance with policy
- One of the best canteens in the area with healthy and various meals
- Attractive location in the heart of the alps which provides various outdoor sport and other leisure possibilities
The base pay is composed of the amount according to the Austrian collective agreement which is at least EUR 3301,31 gross per month (x 14) and an overpayment depending on your qualifications and experience.
This is a LPB Position.