jobs.tt.com bietet Usern die Möglichkeit, einen Lebenslauf zu ihrem Profil hinzuzufügen oder direkt auf der Website zu erstellen. Wer sich dafür entscheidet, kann sich leichter bewerben und auch von Tiroler Unternehmen leichter gefunden werden.
This position is based in the center of the Alps, in Tyrol - a region that provides a pleasant variety of recreational opportunities and a high quality of life. We are passionate about making life better with new ideas and technologies. You can expect to join a diverse team, which offers comprehensive and international career opportunities and is known for leadership development.
Our 1,500 employees at our location Jenbach are working in a collaborative way to power the future. GE’s reciprocating engines business sets an industry standard for fuel flexibility, lower emissions and higher efficiency. It specializes in developing local power near or at the point of use and gas compression solutions that deliver environmental friendly, more efficient, more affordable power to customers around the world.
Product Cost Intern (m/f)
Job Function: Product Management
Business Segment: Power Gas Power Systems
Location(s): Austria; Jenbach
We are looking for a Product Cost Intern (m/f),
- Drive and collect ideas for improving our products and processes and impacting our product cost position positively while communicating strongly with various stakeholders in different departments
- Update and improve excel based cost tools, and handbook and lifecycle cost update processes
- Single point of contact Jenbach for assigned cost out productivity projects
- Program ownership and execution of identified 1-2 PCO projects from TG2 to TG8 (Cut-in)
- Manage idea evaluation and Kick off process:
- Evaluation of idea versus approved criteria (assessments),
- Schedule and manage Kick off meetings,
- Successful completion of kick off workflow,
- Addition of approved project to tracking tool.
- Support Engineering Project owners, Sourcing, Manufacturing, logistics and Supplier quality to ensure cut in and execution to plan
- Drive regular cross functional reviews on all projects, record progress versus plan and drive action item completion and prepare tracking and metrics related to performance
- Provide sourcing lead time and design to cost support of key new development projects as needed
- Dipl. Ing./Master student or graduate (FH/TU) in Engineering or related subject (Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen)
- Good Project Management, analytical and leadership skills
- Experience in Engineering, finance area or similar jobs
- You like working in an international and dynamic team
- Business fluent in German and English language (verbally and written)
- High affinity in a structured and target oriented execution of projects
- Independent, Proactive and Flexible
- A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application)
We put great emphasis on providing our employees with recognition, flexibility, competitive and fair compensation, as well as numerous other benefits.
According to Austrian law, job postings need to include the minimum salary for a position. For this position, the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EUR 1974.70 gross per month. We will be pleased to discuss the appropriate effective salary based on your qualifications and experience.
- (Gas-) Engine development background
- Experiences in working with ERP Systems (ORACLE or SAP)
- Experience in design to cost
- Experience with combustion engines