Bildung & Karriere in Tirol hat bei großen Tiroler Unternehmen nachgefragt: Wie stehen momentan die Chancen auf eine Anstellung, welche Eigenschaften sollte man mitbringen und worauf wird bei der Bewerbung wert gelegt?
- Establish product cost execution plans in alignment with product line cost goals and needs, including reporting current and future cost estimates, project decks, budget plans, collecting and analyzing cost data to verify cost vs plan, and launching and execute critical projects as needed by the business
- Act as Single-Point-of-Contact for product cost in all given platform activities
- Execute cost out projects by applying value engineering and project management tools and techniques
- Conduct regular cross functional project reviews, project status updates, manage processes for idea generation, provide reports and forecasts as needed to management at planning cycles
- Guide team and collaborate across functions to analyze design changes, manufacturing methods or options to optimize cost impact and facilitate needs in active projects between engineering and sourcing, and evaluate current and future costs
- Support supplier discussions and negotiations with technical and target cost input as needed in collaboration with sourcing
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Manufacturing or Supply Chain from an accredited university or college
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in product development, engineering and/or sourcing roles
- Legal authorization to work in Austria is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job.
- Experience with ERP and design system tools, cost management tools and techniques, such as handbook cost standards for Product Cost, Design to Cost, Design for Manufacturability, Value Engineering or Cost Estimation (aPriori or DFMA software), and/or supplier negotiation background or training
- Reciprocating engine manufacturing and assembly knowledge
- English and German Language Fluency
- Strong cost system background and analytic skills
- Experience using cost data and Microsoft Excel to accurately prepare reports
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to adapt in a dynamic working environment, working with diverse teams and independently as needed
- Broad organizational and leadership skills to lead and influence teams in a matrixed organization
We put great emphasis on providing our employees with recognition, flexibility, competitive and fair compensation, as well as numerous other benefits.
According to Austrian law, job postings need to include the minimum salary for a position. For this position, the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EUR 3301,13 gross per month. We will be pleased to discuss the appropriate effective salary based on your qualifications and experience.
|Arbeitsort||Bezirk Schwaz (Achenseestr 1-3, 6200 Jenbach, Österreich)|
Absolventen (Uni, FH, o.ä.)
Produktion / Lager / Transport
Rechnungswesen / Controlling / Kostenrechnung
|Erforderliche Sprache||Deutsch, Englisch|