Eilmeldungen vervielfachen Besucherzahlen in kurzer Zeit, permanent wechselnde Inhalte sollen in Sekunden verfügbar sein und schnelle Release-Zyklen dürfen eine ständige Verfügbarkeit nicht gefährden: So begegnet die TT diesen Herausforderungen.
Product Manager Clinical Systems (m/f)
- Product Manager for Clinical Systems for Vibrant SOUNDBRIDGE and BONEBRIDGE implant systems
- Be an interface between MED-EL headquarters and subsidiaries in the product definition phase as well as during development projects, market roll-outs and after-sales
- Develop strategies for global market introduction of clinical systems and accessories as well as for global phase-outs of products
- Collect market feedback from MED-EL areas and customers in order to strive for continuous improvement of clinical products and services
- Develop training and support materials as well as perform trainings on-site and online
- University degree in the field of audiology, biomedical engineering, physics or equivalent, additional qualifications in economics are a plus
- Working experience in the field of product management or medical devices is desired
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Excellent command of English, good German skills
- motivated team-player with an organized and self-reliant approach; willingness to travel: ~20%
Salary will be determined based on professional experience; the formal minimum salary according to Collective Bargaining Agreement is EUR 37,559.20.
We offer a challenging opportunity in a multinational work environment with English as our company language. We look forward to receiving your application at jobs.medel.com
MED-EL Medical Electronics