Eilmeldungen vervielfachen Besucherzahlen in kurzer Zeit, permanent wechselnde Inhalte sollen in Sekunden verfügbar sein und schnelle Release-Zyklen dürfen eine ständige Verfügbarkeit nicht gefährden: So begegnet die TT diesen Herausforderungen.
Product Manager Information Systems (m/f)
- Assess existing processes, identify continuous improvement opportunities focusing on quality, cost and efficiency in line with stated business objectives
- Support the corporate focus for the expansion of information systems for service strategies, including the management for the implementation of the necessary information technology and quality infrastructure
- Define service supply processes and assure their integration into the internal systems support, and sales/aftersales operations
- Design end-to-end global business processes, define KPI’s, data collection, analysis and documentation
- Collaborate across departments, stakeholders and business partners in order to achieve objectives, standards and facilitate a positive customer service experience
- Higher education with specialization in business informatics or related fields
- Proven project management experience with strong customer and user experience orientation
- Previous working experience with scrum and lean methodologies required
- Deep understanding of data management systems in correlation with ERP, CRM and PIM systems
- Excellent communication skills in English (German is a plus); motivated team-player with an organized and self-reliant approach
Salary will be determined based on professional experience; the formal minimum salary according to Collective Bargaining Agreement is EUR 37,559.20.
We offer a challenging opportunity in a multinational work environment with English as our company language. We look forward to receiving your application at jobs.medel.com
MED-EL Medical Electronics