jobs.tt.com bietet Usern die Möglichkeit, einen Lebenslauf zu ihrem Profil hinzuzufügen oder direkt auf der Website zu erstellen. Wer sich dafür entscheidet, kann sich leichter bewerben und auch von Tiroler Unternehmen leichter gefunden werden.
- Define service strategy for Power Plant components including spare parts definition and visualization, service partner selection and definition of service cost for the equipment.
- Monitor and troubleshoot both remote and on-onsite fielded type 920 engines and power plants including cooling circuits, exhaust gas, air ventilation systems, medium voltage systems etc. Ensure issues are identified and solved.
- Propose to and implement with MyPlant Team Condition Based Maintenance and Diagnostic algorithms based on fleet data analyses
- Technically lead outages (overhauls, repairs) on site and host technical meetings with customers.
- Execute technical warranty investigations of failed parts/components/systems.
- Several years of experience in power plant engineering (> 10 MW), maintenance and/or operation. Preferred in combination with reciprocating engines experience.
- Available for 30-50% travel time, shift working times and call on duty over weekends in limited amount
- Fluent German and English language skills both in written and oral form
- Hands-on mentality
- A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application)
We put great emphasis on providing our employees with recognition, flexibility, competitive and fair compensation, as well as numerous other benefits.
According to Austrian law, job postings need to include the minimum salary for a position. For this position, the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EUR 3192.58 gross per month. We will be pleased to discuss the appropriate effective salary based on your qualifications and experience.