Pressesprecher arbeiten an der Schnittstelle zwischen Unternehmen und Medien. Patrick Dierich ist seit 15 Jahren Sprecher des Flughafen Innsbruck.
This position requires significant cross-functional coordination, excellent communication skills, and the ability to drive collaborative discussions and decisions with all key stakeholders. The ideal candidate will have strong Program and Project Management skills, be interested in business strategy and able to understand program goals and CTQ’s (Critical To Quality), translate them into project scope, budget and timeline and deliver against plan. The candidate will have the ability to focus at a detailed level on multiple strategic programs/projects simultaneously and be comfortable interacting with senior management. We need a passionate Program Manager that will manage multi-million $ annual budget NPI programs in this area and develop the current program framework to the next level.
- Leading a cross-functional team which includes marketing, sales, operations, engineering, supply chain and services
- Driving the product portfolio to meet the needs of the market. Develop product roadmap for technology and business strategic planning. Responsible for cross-functional execution of the product roadmaps and New Product Introductions (NPI). Define Product Models and Structures. Identify offerings items & structures
- Key focus on increasing product & portfolio competitiveness, focusing on cost out incl. should cost and design-to-cost
- Accountable for compliance with quality systems and regulatory requirements, and commercial change process
- Drive operating mechanisms to ensure execution is consistent with integrity, quality systems, and EHS requirements
- Developing, executing, and motivating others on strategies, tactics, measurements, and operating mechanisms to deliver business results
You will be responsible for overall NPI (New Product Introduction) cross functional execution and serialization (Engineering, GSCM, Services and Sourcing).
In detail this includes:
- Definition and Execution of integrated programs based on agreed MGPP (multi generation product plan)
- Complete Product Program (within scope), including special releases
- Overall NPI project management (time, budget, Product Requirement Documents, CTQ (Critical to Quality-fulfillment/execution)
- Risk categorization & Mitigation
- Scope Management/ Escalation
- Cost of Quality planning and execution of Cost reduction initiatives
- Ongoing communication & monitoring of all program activities
- Chair of Change Control Board (product change approval process)
- Bachelors/Masters degree or advanced technical degree from an accredited university or college in Business or Engineering
- Several (5+) years of experience in Combustion Engines, Power Generation or Oil & Gas segment
- Thereof 3-5 years’ experience in large scale program/project management
- Multiple years of progressive engineering, business or commercial experience
- Proven leadership skills managing cross-functional teams in a matrix organization
- Strong negotiation, communication skills and influencing skills, with the ability to build trust
- Adaptability, flexibility and the ability to do the right thing under pressure and tight deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Profound practical experience in project management with a strong technical background
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to work across interfaces
- German native and Business fluent in English
We put great emphasis on providing our employees with recognition, flexibility, competitive and fair compensation, as well as numerous other benefits. According to Austrian law, job postings need to include the minimum salary for a position. For this position, the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EUR 3501.99 gross per month. We will be pleased to discuss the appropriate effective salary based on your qualifications and experience.
Welcome to a World of Innovation and Inspiration! Welcome to INNIO!