Mikropausen und Urlaubserinnerungen im Job tragen zur langfristigen Erholung bei.
- Engineering lead for gas engine projects focusing on Non Natural Gas (NNG = Bio-, Landfill-Waste-, Wood and Processgase)
- Engine and controls concept development for customer specific applications
- Define and execute field tests at customer sites, on Technology test benches and assist commissioning on NNG engines
- Support sales and service department on NNG projects
- Close cooperation with design, mechanical-, performance engineering, test benches and service department
- Prepare special releases for NNG projects
- Strong Technical support of the sales team during the ITO phase
- Further development NNG engine portfolio
- Combustion simulation: E.g. the ignition delay at the given boundary conditions for different gas mixtures
- Use NNG tools (design tool, reaction kinetics)
- Derive standard solutions for new projects from specific applications
- Bachelors/Master’s degree in mechanical or process engineering, physics or similar
- Proven experience in thermodynamic and internal combustion engines, or similar
- Systems thinking: Understanding of customer applications and integrated engine solutions
- High customer focus and willingness for international travel
- Previous experience with 1D Simulation software is preferred
- Oral and written communication skills in English
- Self-starter and able to work independently
- A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application)
We put great emphasis on providing our employees with recognition, flexibility, competitive and fair compensation, as well as numerous other benefits.
According to Austrian law, job postings need to include the minimum salary for a position. For this position, the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EUR 2785.54 gross per month. We will be pleased to discuss the appropriate effective salary based on your qualifications and experience.