Fachliches Wissen kann bereits nach 5 Jahren seine Halbwertszeit erreichen. Eine Weiterbildung steigert Ihre beruflichen Erfolge. Wir haben im folgenden Artikel zusammengefasst, welche Weiterbildungseinrichtungen es in Tirol gibt.
Project Lead Engineer for Mechanical Plants (m/f)
Job Function: Engineering/Technology
Business Segment: Power Gas Power Systems
Location(s): Austria; Jenbach
For our technology department, we are looking for a Project Lead Engineer for Mechanical Plants (m/f).
- Project leadership, planning and engineering support for execution of special design projects within Mechanical Plants requisition engineering in cooperation with other departments
- Act as primary interface on technical topics and issues with manufacturing, sourcing, project management, Engineering, field installation and end customers
- Drive technical investigation and resolution within RCA's and other quality processes by providing technical knowledge
- Lead communications with the internal manufacturing facilities, external sourcing departments, suppliers and project management to ensure efficient project execution
- Own calculations or calculation specifications for the simulation department
- Detail engineering and design for our engine and plant solutions
- Provide technical support for issues resolutions, cost reductions and standardization projects
- Project planning, specification and qualification of gensets, modules and complex systems
- Taking account of EHS safety requirements
- Constructive cooperation with other engineering teams
- Close cooperation with global engineering teams e.g. India and Hungary
- Ensuring deadline compliance of work packages
- Support for manufacturing issues (flow line alarm, non-conformity notifications) using contact ability, availability and problem-solving capability
- Support in the further development of processes (process optimization) and the design tools employed with the aim of establishing uniform, rational project execution
- Supporting quality issues, design validation, and root cause analysis
- Coordination with everyone in the relevant departments in the execution of orders
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering (HTL, Bachelor, Master) or similar specialization
- Several years professional engineering experience in design and project leadership
- Demonstrated leadership skills, e.g. leading of complex projects
- Proficient user of 3D CAD programs (preferably Catia V5), 2D CAD programs, SmarTeam and Oracle
- A broad working knowledge of modern design/simulation and data analysis techniques
- High degree of independence, commitment, and willingness to ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to cope with pressure and deal with deadlines, and flexibility
- Strong analytical method of working
- Strong organizational and implementation skills
- Willingness to travel on company business
- Experience in project management
- Excellent language skills, written and spoken, in German and English
- Self-starter and able to work with limited supervision
- A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application)
We put great emphasis on providing our employees with recognition, flexibility, competitive and fair compensation, as well as numerous other benefits. According to Austrian law, job postings need to include the minimum salary for a position. For this position, the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EUR 2785.54 gross per month. We will be pleased to discuss the appropriate effective salary based on your qualifications and experience.
This position is based in the center of the Alps, in Tyrol - a region that provides a pleasant variety of recreational opportunities and a high quality of life. We are passionate about making life better with new ideas and technologies. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which offers comprehensive and international career opportunities and is known for leadership development. Our more than 1,500 employees at our location Jenbach are working in a collaborative way to power the future.
GE’s reciprocating engines business sets an industry standard for fuel flexibility, lower emissions and higher efficiency. It specializes in developing local power near or at the point of use and gas compression solutions that deliver environmental friendly, more efficient, more affordable power to customers around the world.