Gehaltsverhandlungen werden oft als ein heikles Thema wahrgenommen. Der Profi erklärt, wie man eine Strategie für die Gehaltsverhandlung ausarbeiten kann.
This position is based in the center of the Alps, in Tyrol - a region that provides a pleasant variety of recreational opportunities and a high quality of life. We are passionate about making life better with new ideas and technologies. You can expect to join a diverse team, which offers comprehensive and international career opportunities and is known for leadership development. Our 1,500 employees at our location Jenbach are working in a collaborative way to power the future. GE’s reciprocating engines business sets an industry standard for fuel flexibility, lower emissions and higher efficiency. It specializes in developing local power near or at the point of use and gas compression solutions that deliver environmental friendly, more efficient, more affordable power to customers around the world.
Project Management Intern (m/f)
- Job Function: Project Management
- Business Segment: Power Gas Power Systems
- Location(s): Austria; Jenbach
We are looking for a Project Management Intern (m/f). Job #3060310
- Gathering and consolidation of all project relevant data for all new units deals
- Support project managers for their daily operational activities as part of project execution
- Maintain data quality in ERP system to track progress of projects in execution
- Work closely with project managers and service team to track progress of commissionings and fleet programs, support planning activities and report out data to team leaders
- Support payment collection and claim management for new unit orders under execution in close cooperation with Finance
- Support continuous development of the Project Management Process and Tools based on KPI’s such as revenue, contribution margin, complete and on time delivery, finished goods inventory and collections.
- Project Support to on site project managers for big projects and/or extended scope projects for related maintenance of ERP system
- support customer satisfaction measurement for project lifecycle including preparation and cleaning customer contacts, analysis of the feedback (trending, segmentation, deep dives, verbatim analytics…), providing project management support for case management and management report out (QMR or any other reviews as applicable)
- Engineering (mechanical or electrical) and/or commercial education (e.g. HAK, HTL, Bachelor degree)
- Affinity to project management
- Excellent Microsoft Excel, Word and Access knowledge
- Oracle experience preferred
- Ability to act in an interdisciplinary environment connected with relevant diversity of experience
- Excellent English and German skills (written and oral), preferably also a 3rd language
- Very good communication and negotiation skills
- Team player and strong reliability
- Demonstrated external focus & inclusiveness
- Work Location is Jenbach / Tyrol
- Unrestricted authorization to work in Austria necessary (if no EU-citizen please attach it to the application)
We put great emphasis on providing our employees with recognition, flexibility, competitive and fair compensation, as well as numerous other benefits.According to Austrian law, job postings need to include the minimum salary for a position. For this position, the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EUR 1974.70 gross per month. We will be pleased to discuss the appropriate effective salary based on your qualifications and experience.You will also benefit from our GE Internship Experience Program, providing you with ongoing personal support, networking opportunities, workshops, and roundtables with GE senior leaders. To stay in contact after your internship, we offer a GE Alumni career network.
Locations: Austria; Jenbach
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
|Arbeitsort||Bezirk Schwaz (Bahnhofstraße 1-3, 6200 Jenbach, Österreich)|
Absolventen (Uni, FH, o.ä.), Trainee
Consulting / Projekt- und Prozessmanagement
Elektrotechnik / Energietechnik
Handwerk (Technik u. Industrie)
|Erforderliche Sprache||Deutsch, Englisch|