Gehaltsverhandlungen werden oft als ein heikles Thema wahrgenommen. Der Profi erklärt, wie man eine Strategie für die Gehaltsverhandlung ausarbeiten kann.
This position is based in the center of the Alps, in Tyrol -a region that provides a pleasant variety of recreational opportunities and a high quality of life. We are passionate about making life better with new ideas and technologies. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which offers comprehensive and international career opportunities and is known for leadership development.
Our more than 1,500 employees at our location Jenbach are working in a collaborative way to power the future.GE’s reciprocating engines business sets an industry standard for fuel flexibility, lower emissions and higher efficiency. It specializes in developing local power near or at the point of use and gas compression solutions that deliver environmental friendly, more efficient, more affordable power to customers around the world.
Project Management Specialist (m/f)
Job Function: Project Management
Business Segment: Power Gas Power Systems
Location(s): Austria; Jenbach
We are looking for a Project Management Specialist (m/f).
- Responsible for executing of product/equipment orders from Channel Partners and Key Accounts for the New Unit engines business (order booking up to handover to customer).
- Ensure cross functional coordination of technical and commercial project execution in cooperation with Sales, Finance, Supply Chain, Engineering, Sourcing and Service.
- Responsible for executing of orders in time and within the calculated costs.
- Responsible for payment collection and claim management for all assigned new units orders under execution in close cooperation with Finance.
- Support know how transfer and training programs for Channel Partners and Key Accounts to align project execution process of channel partners with the GE Distributed Power Project Management process.
- Support revenue operating rhythm in close cooperation with Finance with weekly updates on orders identified as commercial rev rec risks.
- Support continuous development of the Project Management Process and Tools based on KPI’s such as revenue, contribution margin, customer satisfaction, complete and on time delivery, finished goods inventory and collections.
- Focus on customer alignment and simplification initiatives in order to ensure qualitative and effective order execution.
- Engineering (mechanical or electrical) and/or commercial bachelor degree
- Experience in relevant industry, preferably in reciprocating engine industry
- Project management experience on executing New Unit equipment orders
- Ability to act in an interdisciplinary environment connected with relevant diversity of experience
- Excellent English and German skills (written and oral), preferably also a 3rd language
- Very good communication and negotiation skills
- Team player and strong reliability
- Demonstrated external focus & inclusiveness
- Willingness to travel
- Work Location is Jenbach / Tyrol
- Unrestricted authorization to work in Austria necessary (if no EU-citizen please attach it to the application)
We put great emphasis on providing our employees with recognition, flexibility, competitive and fair compensation, as well as numerous other benefits.According to Austrian law, job postings need to include the minimum salary for a position. For this position, the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EUR 3192.58 gross per month. We will be pleased to discuss the appropriate effective salary based on your qualifications and experience.