Bildung & Karriere in Tirol hat bei großen Tiroler Unternehmen nachgefragt: Wie stehen momentan die Chancen auf eine Anstellung, welche Eigenschaften sollte man mitbringen und worauf wird bei der Bewerbung wert gelegt?
Project Management Specialist (m/f)
Job Function: Services
Business Segment: Power Gas Power Systems
Location(s): Austria; Jenbach
We are looking for a Project Management Specialist (m/f),
- Responsible for the customer specific technical clarification as well as Price and cost calculation for Overhauls and Repairs including modifications and upgrades accordingly to the customer needs
- Responsible for the execution from order booking till handover back to the customer of product/equipment orders for the overhaul and repair (O&R) engines business
- Ensure cross functional coordination of technical and commercial project execution in cooperation with Service Sales, Service Finance, Supply Chain, Engineering, Sourcing and Logistic Center
- Responsible for executing of orders in time and within the calculated costs. In case of additional costs found during the overhaul and repair activities an offer needs to be prepared and executed finally
- Responsible for payment collection and claim management for all assigned O&R orders under execution in close cooperation with Finance
- Support revenue operating rhythm in close cooperation with Finance with weekly updates on orders identified as commercial rev rec risks
- Support continuous development of the Project Management Process and Tools based on KPI’s such as revenue, contribution margin, customer satisfaction, complete and on time delivery, finished goods inventory and collections
- Focus on customer alignment and simplification initiatives in order to ensure qualitative and effective order execution
- Product/program development in order to serve the customer needs best in the quick changing environment
- Technical education (Apprenticeship, Higher Technical School, …) with significant adequate work experience
- Experience in relevant industry, preferably in reciprocating engine industry
- Highly developed project management skill-set as well as excellent analytical skills
- Flexibility and ability to work in a structured manner, to handle stress and to set priorities
- Very good communication and negotiation skills
- Reliable and strong team player
- Demonstrated external focus & inclusiveness
- Fluent in German and English
- Willingness to travel (20%)
- Work Location is Jenbach / Tyrol
- A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application)
We put great emphasis on providing our employees with recognition, flexibility, competitive and fair compensation, as well as numerous other benefits. According to Austrian law, job postings need to include the minimum salary for a position. For this position, the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EUR 2,487.61 gross per month. We will be pleased to discuss the appropriate effective salary based on your qualifications and experience.
This position is based in the center of the Alps, in Tyrol - a region that provides a pleasant variety of recreational opportunities and a high quality of life. We are passionate about making life better with new ideas and technologies. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which offers comprehensive and international career opportunities and is known for leadership development. Our more than 1,500 employees at our location Jenbach are working in a collaborative way to power the future.
GE’s reciprocating engines business sets an industry standard for fuel flexibility, lower emissions and higher efficiency. It specializes in developing local power near or at the point of use and gas compression solutions that deliver environmental friendly, more efficient, more affordable power to customers around the world.