Als Psychotherapeutin weiß Viktoria Agnes Huber die Leiden ihrer Patienten zu lindern. Sie setzt dabei vor allem auf den Körper.
The Project Manager Digitalization - Service Business is responsible for complex technical service programs in New Product Introductions (NPI), Digital and IT to ensure the serviceability of the relevant products and to drive the necessary actions for readiness for service. This role represents the service organization in all involved NPI process steps to ensure high quality of service deliverables, including digitalization focus.
What INNIO offers you:
- An innovative and international working environment
- Flexible working time model (depending on position and role)
- Health We Care Program – including company sport activities
- Moving cost support for new employees in accordance with policy
- Good connections to public transport – station in direct proximity
- Transportation cost support in accordance with policy
- One of the best canteens in the area with healthy and various meals
- Attractive location in the heart of the alps which provides various outdoor sport and other leisure possibilities
- Pro-actively partecipate in the regular planning cycle for new products to ensure service requirements are cuptured and executed
- Act as global service representative in NPI, Digital and IT projects and work closely together with relevant functions
- Drive swift and seamless information and knowledge sharing to global service teams to ensure operational excellence
- Partecipate in technical, tollgate and business reviews and present Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to senior management team
- Own all service deliverables and act as service approver for NPI projects
- Develop the Entry into Service (EIS) strategy for new products including requirements, specifications, documentations and required trainings
- Collaborate with Digital and IT functions to ensure product and process improvements are highlighted and prioritzed with a strong focus on service and immediate customer satisfaction.
- Develop and implement strategy for assigned area of responsibility aligned to relevant service and business strategies
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in engineering
- Several years of experience in a digital product management role
- Demonstrated ability to work with cross-functional teams and manage multiple priorities
- High personal integrity and credibility with relevant functions and senior management
- Very good communication skills and ability to communicate to the management.
- Strong project management, analytical and strategy development skills
- Excellent communication, facilitation & influencing skills
- Excellent English skills, local language is a plus