Gehaltsverhandlungen werden oft als ein heikles Thema wahrgenommen. Der Profi erklärt, wie man eine Strategie für die Gehaltsverhandlung ausarbeiten kann.
Project Manager Service Lifecycle Agreements (m/f)
Job Function: Digital Technology
Business Segment: Power Gas Power Systems
Location(s): Austria; Jenbach
We are looking for a Project Manager Service Lifecycle Agreements (m/f).
Job Reference #3147057
With distributed power becoming a stand-alone business the IT function is re-integrating part of formerly outsourced shared services. We are looking for a self-driven IT Project Manager to support our Service business to a standalone entity. The project manager will liase with our Service and Finance function and collaborate with global GE Shared Services on the carve out of projects. In the mid term the IT project manager will work on further process & system improvement projects.
• Managing the project “Service Lifecycle Agreements” for IT – closely collaborating with the Project Manager within Service
• Evaluate capabitlilties of future applications, evalutae data conversion needs, carve out existing applications, execute project according to timelines
• Liase with Service, Finance, IT application owners & GE shared Services
• Continuous monitoring of issues & risk. Single point of contact for business process issues and escalation
• Establish support structure and processes of the future applications
• Support process improvement and drive according system implementation for the wing to wing processes in Service (Inquiry to order, Order to remittance)
• Influences direction of IT technical solutions
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college in Information Systems, Information Technology (IT), Computer Science, or Engineering or siginificant technical IT experience
• Significant experience in IT Project and Program Management, ideally in service lifecycle agreementsAbility to document, plan, market, and execute programs
• Excellent understanding of Service Lifecycle Products (Service Agreements, Warranty)
• Basic understanding on financial tools and KPIs around Service Lifecycle
• Experience in Service Lifecycle implementation cycles (ERP,SFDC,SMAX)
• Strong quantitative, analytical and problem resolution skills.
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Ability to conduct business in English
• Strong team player – collaborates well with others to solve problems and actively incorporates input from various sources
• Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems
• Strong interpersonal, influencing, communication, organizational and leadership skills. High level of energy, self-motivation and a strong customer focus
• Ability to translate business requirements into IT solutions and technical issues into business terms
• Experience with working and driving change in a matrix, globally dispersed team
• Scrum and agile methodologies skills desired
• Basic knowledge around Databases and SQL-knowledge as a plus
• A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application)
We put great emphasis on providing our employees with recognition, flexibility, competitive and fair compensation, as well as numerous other benefits.
According to Austrian law, job postings need to include the minimum salary for a position. For this position, the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EUR 3192.58 gross per month. We will be pleased to discuss the appropriate effective salary based on your qualifications and experience.
This position is based in the center of the Alps, in Tyrol - a region that provides a pleasant variety of recreational opportunities and a high quality of life. We are passionate about making life better with new ideas and technologies. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which offers comprehensive and international career opportunities and is known for leadership development. Our more than 1,500 employees at our location Jenbach are working in a collaborative way to power the future.
GE’s reciprocating engines business sets an industry standard for fuel flexibility, lower emissions and higher efficiency. It specializes in developing local power near or at the point of use and gas compression solutions that deliver environmental friendly, more efficient, more affordable power to customers around the world.