GE Healthcare Life Sciences provides products and services used as tools for biopharmaceutical manufacturing, drug discovery and the latest in cellular technologies, thereby enabling our customers around the world to be more productive, effective and creative. Our motivation is to create better health for more people: through our five decades of supporting the biopharmaceutical industry and its research partners to become more productive, we are helping to reduce costs, increase access and improve quality in the healthcare system. We use our expertise and know-how in imaginative ways to work with our customers to provide what’s needed today and create products and solutions to enable the medical treatments of tomorrow. We add value to our customers by:
- Providing cutting-edge research tools that give deeper insights into cell function to enable disease diagnosis and the development of treatments.
- Enabling manufacturing productivity: we provide solutions for the entire bioprocess workflow (i.e. start-to-finish bioprocessing) helping our customers to develop and manufacture biopharmaceuticals more efficiently.
- Providing high quality support and maintenance services.
We are the home of many famous brands, including Whatman, Amersham, Biacore, MicroCal, WAVE, Applied Precision and more.
Project Specialist (m/f)
- Job Function: Services
- Business Segment: Healthcare Life Sciences
- Location(s): Austria; Pasching
The Project Specialist will serve as the liaison between the customer and / or sales representative and the organization for custom product requirements. He/She will be responsible for cross-functional communication and task monitoring, as well as handling client inquiries. This role will ensure that product specifications meet customer needs while adhering to internal capabilities.
- Assure GE Healthcare/HyClone customers received world class customer service regarding the logistical aspects of custom made products
- Create and maintain custom product specifications for main product lines, Media and Serum
- Manage custom media and sera projects from inquiry to order
- Liaison between organization and customer to assure appropriate communication regarding customer expectations
- Schedule teleconferences and on-site meetings
- Coordinate internal resources to best meet customer’s needs
- Facilitate custom product specification approvals
- Create and submit product specifications to customers for approval
- Follow up on submitted approval packages
- Deliver customer approvals to the appropriate internal parties for further processing
- Answer customer, sales representative, and account support questions relating to custom product specifications
- Facilitate custom product specification revisions and required customer approvals
- Facilitate and support special production requests for custom products
- Complete customer requested temporary changes
- Represent Customer Support Team for customer product failure investigations
- Present Contract Review and Change Notification Standard Operating procedures to customers during on-site facility audits
- Review incoming customer serum specifications
- Compare incoming customer serum specifications with GE Healthcare/HyClone standard specifications
- Deliver differences to serum product manager
- Once approval is received log and provide approved specifications to capabilities specialist
- Assist in answering technical inquiries and review and complete technical product surveys.
- Support and participate in continuous improvement projects and implement routine ideas
- Other activities as directed by management
- Bachelor-Degree or equivalent work experience
- Relevant experience in Customer Support role
- Strong Computer Hardware Skills & Proficient Microsoft Windows/ Office Knowledge
- Effective Interpersonal & Communication Skills
- Ability to effectively and efficiently interact with all departments
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Self-motivated, able to work with little supervision
- Personal creativity and problem solving skills
- Ability to handle stress related situations
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and deadlines concurrently
The collective agreement provides a minimum gross salary of € 1.830,09 per month/ III first and second year. Salary depends on qualification and experience and might be higher.
Interested? We are looking forward to your online application.
For further questions please contact Mrs Romana Alphons, Recruiter (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Desired Characteristics: KARR_AUT
Locations: Austria; Pasching
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
|Arbeitsort||Bundesland Oberösterreich (4061 Pasching, Österreich)|
Absolventen (Uni, FH, o.ä.), Trainee
Consulting / Projekt- und Prozessmanagement