Der Coronavirus hat Tirol fest im Griff und der Eine oder Andere macht sich Sorgen um seinen Job. Doch in welchen Bereichen werden zurzeit vermehrt Arbeitskräfte gesucht?
Vizrt provides real-time 3D graphics, studio automation, sports analysis and asset management tools for the broadcast industry. This includes interactive and virtual solutions, animations, maps, weather, video editing and compositing tools. Vizrt has customers in more than 100 countries worldwide including such as CNN, CBS, Fox, the BBC, BSkyB, Al Jazeera, ITN, ZDF, Star TV, Network 18, TV Today, CCTV, NHK and the list keeps growing. This is possible due to 600 engaged and very competent employees in 40 offices around the world. The global headquarter is in Bergen, Norway. Read more at www.vizrt.com. Located in Vomp, just outside Innsbruck, Vizrt Austria GmbH handles all of the company’s product lines for the EMEA region and covers all important business functions under one roof. To strengthen our Quality Team within our Research & Development department we are now looking for a
Quality Engineer (m/f)
You complement the QA team with your expertise and experience in developing, implementing and monitoring quality assurance and control processes. You will help us to set up new and enhance existing QA processes to impact the advancement of our innovative product lines. The overall responsibility is to deliver high quality solutions to our customers, with the Quality Engineer having a crucial role.
Essential tasks and responsibilities:
- Developing new test scenarios in collaboration with R&D
- Integration testing (Vizrt products and other 3rd party libraries and drivers)
- Exploratory testing of products and monitoring of test results
- Developing new and maintaining existing test scripts
- Testing and certifying of new hardware
- Responsible for the uptime of the existing test framework
Required skills/competencies and experiences for this position:
- Secondary Technical School (HTL) in business engineering / electronics / business informatics or apprenticeship in information technology with additional education
- 2-3 years professional QA experience in the IT/technical sector
- Solid know-how in programming/scripting with Powershell and/or C#
- Basic knowledge in PC hardware (graphics and video) and MS Windows
- Good analytical & conceptual thinking combined with a structured working style
- High level of visual perceptual abilities
- Adaptive communicator
- Good in establishing team & peer relationships
- Composure in coping with routines
- Business fluency in English and German
Optional skills/competencies and experiences for this position:
- Experience in the media/broadcast industry
- Solid knowledge of database systems
We offer an exciting job in an expanding international company, with good salary and employment conditions. We feature a friendly and youthful working environment with highly skilled colleagues. You will also benefit from using the most modern software development technologies and methodologies. Due to legal reasons, we advise that the collectively agreed base annual salary for this position is at least € 32.648,-- gross. Actual compensation is market competitive and dependent on individual professional experience and qualification.
If you find this interesting and want to be a part of our team submit your CV and application by clicking "Apply now" .