Wer sich für einen neuen Job bewirbt, durchläuft für gewöhnlich eine Reihe verschiedener Arbeitsschritte vom Motivationsschreiben bis zur Unterzeichnung des Arbeitsvertrages. Dieser Artikel gibt einen Überblick.
Rehabilitation Specialist (m/f)
- Manage hearing rehabilitation portfolio
- Present and train on rehabilitation topics and materials at clinics, conferences, and other relevant events and institutions via various media, online, and in-person modes
- Develop and promote rehabilitation materials and services including training of the materials
- Provide rehabilitation support to and liaison with MED-EL area and regional managers
- Collaborate with internal rehabilitation staff and other departments to develop strategic rehabilitation and education concepts including development of identified projects
- Minimum requirement of University/FH degree in the field of hearing and language sciences or relevant fields (e.g., Teacher of the Deaf, Speech and Language Pathologist, Educational Audiologist); additional education achievements in the field of hearing loss desired
- Background and experience of working with individuals with hearing loss and hearing devices with focus on listening and spoken language
- Exceptional English written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work both independently (e.g., good organization skills, complete tasks in timely manner) and in a group (e.g., be a team player, act in a professional manner, contribute to projects)
- Must be willing to travel as needed
Salary will be determined based on professional experience; the formal minimum salary according to Collective Bargaining Agreement is EUR 37,559.20.
We offer a challenging opportunity in a multinational work environment with English as our company language. We look forward to receiving your application at jobs.medel.com
MED-EL Medical Electronics