Mikropausen und Urlaubserinnerungen im Job tragen zur langfristigen Erholung bei.
The value-stream manager is responsible for increasing the ratio of value to non-value add, subsequently eliminating waste in the overall wing to wing remanufacturing processes from entitlement to commissioning; and for ensuring that the value stream meets or exceeds its growth expectations. The value stream manager quantifies process performance, identifies opportunities for continuous improvement and works with key stakeholders at interfaces to drive change.
What we offer
- An innovative and international working environment
- Flexible working time model (depending on position and role)
- Health We Care Program – including company sport activities
- Moving cost support for new employees in accordance with policy
- Good connections to public transport – station in direct proximity
- Transportation cost support in accordance with policy
- One of the best canteens in the area with healthy and various meals
- Attractive location in the heart of the alps which provides various outdoor sport and other leisure possibilities
- Documents remanufacturing process as one easy to read individual value stream process. Ensures Quality Management System compliance
- Enables visualization of wing to wing weekly/monthly KPI’s along value stream from entitlement and sales prospecting to commissioning for remanufactured engines
- Ensures dashboard health
- Agree targets for improvement between key stakeholders at interfaces
- Reports progress to leadership in monthly steering committee, help prioritize where resources need to be allocated in the value stream supporting annual goal achievement
- Identifies project pipeline supporting KPI improvements with clear owners and timing
- Drives culture of collaboration and process performance with all stakeholders of the value chain
- University degree/degree of applied science
- Excellent communication skills in English and German. Further language preferred.
- Several years of working experience in multinational industries with demonstrable results, 3 years in a services business.
- Ability to accelerate change, influence and drive sustainable impact
- Self-starter, entrepreneurial thinking, able to work with minimal supervision
- Lean Six Sigma mindset, strong analytical and statistical skillset required, knowledge of operational financial data
- Strong team player, inclusive & open minded approach, high say/do ratio, strong interpersonal skillset
- Experience in interrogating large data sets using Excel, Oracle & or Tableau
- Passion for remanufacturing or recycling
This is a LPB Position.