Bildung & Karriere in Tirol hat bei großen Tiroler Unternehmen nachgefragt: Wie stehen momentan die Chancen auf eine Anstellung, welche Eigenschaften sollte man mitbringen und worauf wird bei der Bewerbung wert gelegt?
Requirements Engineer for Software Solutions (m/w)Bundesland Vorarlberg | Anzeigen-ID: 1118442
for Software Solutions (f/m)
ALPLA Werke Alwin Lehner GmbH & Co KG / Hard / Austria / Information Technology
ALPLA, a name that is synonymous with plastic packaging of the highest quality worldwide. Around 16,500 employees produce high-quality packaging for the food, cosmetics and cleaning industries at 159 locations in 42 countries.
- Collaborate with professional experts and customers to translate business needs into clearly understood IT requirements for the development teams to implement
- Represent the “voice of the customer” by maintaining and prioritizing the requirements to ensure that the team is working on tasks that maximize business value and deliver necessary fixes and functionality to all customers
- Work with key stakeholders across the team (development, test, release, professional services, operations) to ensure successful product releases
- Communicate methods and improvements to the regional AlplaPROD team for the AlplaPROD System (AlplaPROD is a specific ALPLA System)
- Mentor and exemplify the AGILE/Scrum philosophy of product development in daily work
Your competencies and qualifications
- Project Management experience
- Knowledge and understanding of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems and Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES)
- Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams to drive the implementation of new features as well as resolve operational issues
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal, throughout all levels of the organization in English and German
- A modern and family work environment
- Integration in a young, dynamic and growing team
- Challenging tasks with a high degree of self-responsibility
- Individual performance will be remunerated and further development supported
Equality Act: Due to our legal obligation we have determined the minimum annual salary for this position to be 30.000,00 € gross. The actual payment will be based on the labour market and your work experience and qualifications.
Contact person: Elise Lorek, Human Resources
ALPLA Werke Alwin Lehner GmbH & Co KG
Mockenstraße 34, 6971 Hard, Austria
T +43 (5574) 602 0, www.alpla.com