Mit dem Fahrrad zur Arbeit zu fahren schont die Umwelt und bringt auch sonst einige Vorteile mit sich. Wer jetzt einen Lebenslauf hochlädt, kann mit ein bisschen Glück einen 500 €-Gutschein für Bike Point - Radsport Innsbruck gewinnen.
join the entrepreneurial school®MCI strives to mentor motivated people. Meanwhile, some 3,400 students, 1,000 faculty and 250 partner universities from all over the world have come to appreciate MCI´s quality-oriented study programs at undergraduate, graduate and executive levels, MCI´s certificate courses and customized corporate trainings as well as its research activities and services. Within the expansion of our operations we currently have the following vacancy.
- To contribute to the above-mentioned project by planning, conducting, and analyzing experiments.
- To present own and/or co-authored research at conferences.
- To publish studies in internationally reputable academic journals.
- To pursue a PhD program working on a (cumulative) dissertation.
- A Master’s degree in Finance, Business Administration, Economics, or cognate fields.
- Profound knowledge in finance and/or economics.
- Experience in applying empirical research methods.
- Ability to work independently and in teams.
- Willingness to use appropriate software, including software for statistical analysis (Stata and/or R), for implementing experimental studies (zTree, oTree, etc.) and for academic writing (Latex).
- Fluent communication skills (writing and presenting) in English. Knowledge of German is an asset.
What we offerWe offer a challenging opportunity in an ambitious and international team in an attractive location. Depending on qualifications and experience, we offer a gross monthly salary of € 2.112,40, as well as interesting professional development opportunities. We offer a three-year-contract based on 30 hours per week. Find out more here.
Your applicationAre you interested in becoming part of our dedicated team? If you are interested in solving tasks independently, and if you are flexible and able to work under pressure, we look forward to receiving your application till 25. November 2018. attn. Mr. Patrick Huber.