Eilmeldungen vervielfachen Besucherzahlen in kurzer Zeit, permanent wechselnde Inhalte sollen in Sekunden verfügbar sein und schnelle Release-Zyklen dürfen eine ständige Verfügbarkeit nicht gefährden: So begegnet die TT diesen Herausforderungen.
Research Engineer Hearing Implant Fitting (m/f)
- Develop, implement and evaluate fitting methods and machine learning models for hearing implant systems
- Research and develop measurement setups and procedures to test and investigate fitting methods
- Bring new fitting methods to market maturity and write relevant product specifications
- Internal communication with other departments and external partners
- University degree in natural or engineering sciences, e.g. electrical engineering, physics, medical engineering, audiology etc.
- Solid knowledge in statistics, machine learning and programming, particularly in Python and MATLAB
- Knowledge regarding the fitting of cochlear implants and other hearing instruments, audiology and audiological tests, clinical experience in the field of audiology desired
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Communicative personality, team player, independent and targeted work style
Salary will be determined based on professional experience; the formal minimum salary according to Collective Bargaining Agreement is EUR 37,022.44
We offer a challenging opportunity in a multinational work environment with English as our company language. We look forward to receiving your application at jobs.medel.com
MED-EL Medical Electronics