Research Scientist - Artificial Intelligence (m/f)
- Design and implement algorithms, tools and methodologies in speech-related research and voice interface design
- Prototyping application; development of our own speech recognition and natural language processing algorithms and systems
- Work with data and analytics in balance with open source technologies.
- Participate in the whole scope of application development
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: machine learning, recommendation systems, pattern recognition, data mining or artificial intelligence
- Experience with Deep Learning techniques to solve novel language challenges
- Implementation level experience with any of open-source ML toolkits such as PyTorch, TensorFlow, Keras, Theano; understanding of how to build and tune large scale machine learning systems.
- Some experience with Kaldi, DeepSpeech and similar projects would be a plus. Experience with tools for text processing and representation; working with standard tools such as NLTK, gensim, Apache OpenNLP, Mahout, etc. would be also an advantage
- Master or PhD in Computer Engineering, Statistics, Data Science, Electrical Engineering or related
Salary will be determined based on professional experience; the formal minimum salary according to Collective Bargaining Agreement is EUR 34,999.72
We offer a challenging opportunity in a multinational work environment with English as our company language. We look forward to receiving your application at jobs.medel.com
MED-EL Medical Electronics