Pressesprecher arbeiten an der Schnittstelle zwischen Unternehmen und Medien. Patrick Dierich ist seit 15 Jahren Sprecher des Flughafen Innsbruck.
The Reverse Logistics leader is the cross functional process owner for all material return types in services across INNIO. You ensure that the material return process is simple, transparent, stable and fast and perceived as such by internal and external stakeholders whilst meeting KPI’s. You will harmonize and simplify functional and regional return processes into common processes that then become scalable across the organization. You are a key contributor/enabler to the top & bottom line success of services.
What INNIO offers you:
- An innovative and international working environment
- Flexible working time model (depending on position and role)
- Health We Care Program – including company sport activities
- Moving cost support for new employees in accordance with policy
- Good connections to public transport – station in direct proximity
- Transportation cost support in accordance with policy
- One of the best canteens in the area with healthy and various meals
- Attractive location in the heart of the alps which provides various outdoor sport and other leisure possibilities
- Align with planning and forecasting with regards to reman parts availability in internal and external supply chain. Drive sufficient availability of cores resulting in avoidance of new part injection for remanufactured parts.
- Provide blueprint and requirements for cross functional material return. Design for change at interfaces. Design for integration in Services 4.0.
- Lead and implement project for cross functional process harmonization.
- Work closely with functions: logistics, IT, warranty, tooling, field technicians, fulfillment & planning teams, finance, services product management, sourcing and regional teams.
- Ensure stable interfaces to 3rd parties.
- Drive process health by providing dashboards and visibility to participating stakeholders on return KPI’s, drive cross functional stakeholders to support return fulfillment goals.
- Provide return criteria for different return types establish accurate tracking of scrap & obsolete parts.
- Include recycling of material streams in scope (specific parts groups only). Support finding new opportunities for recycling & cost out.
- Act as go to person for all RMA questions.
- Redefine RMA policy as needed and communicate.
- University degree/degree of applied science or comparable certification in logistics
- Several years working experience in multinational industries cross border with demonstrable results in logistics and/or supply chain management, several years in an industrial services business.
- Ability to accelerate change, influence and drive sustainable impact
- Self-starter, entrepreneurial thinking, able to work with minimal supervision
- Lean Six Sigma mindset, strong analytical and statistical skillset required, knowledge of operational financial data
- Strong team player, inclusive & open-minded approach, high say/do ratio, strong interpersonal skillset
- Experience in working with ERP systems and in interrogating large data sets using Excel, Oracle & or Tableau
- Passion for remanufacturing/recycling and (return) logistics
- Excellent communication skills in English and German. Further language preferred