Auf jobs.tt.com gibt es zahlreiche Blogartikel mit wichtigen Informationen rund um die Themen Bewerbung und Gehaltsverhandlung. Hier sind sie alle zusammengefasst.
Risk + Compliance OfficerBezirk Innsbruck-Stadt (Innsbruck, Österreich)
Bikmo is an adventure sports technology company, with a simple mission to provide exceptional services that enable our customers to spend more time exploring the great outdoors.
Focussing initially on insurance in the cycling sector, we're now live in the UK, Ireland, Germany and Austria and by utilising sector expertise, technology, a love for the sport and an open approach to data, we've won customers, partners, awards and 5-star reviews.
We count the likes of British Cycling, Deliveroo, Brompton, BMW and Bikemap amongst our partners.
Our vision is to become as synonymous for what we do in adventure sports as GoPro for Cameras, Oakley for eyewear or Strava for tracking.
We are proud to be a BCorp and have clear social and environmental goals that align with our mission as a business. Our team are our most important asset and we invest into and reward our people to help grow and maintain an exceptional culture.
We are searching for a motivated and diligent bilingual, Head of Risk + Compliance to build and champion a culture of compliance throughout Bikmo. Operating in a global financially regulated environment, we need to make sure all aspects of risk are covered so we can focus on creating an exceptional experience for all our customers, partners and team.
- UK : https://bikmo.com/
- DE+AT : https://bikmo.de
- IE : https://bikmo.ie
- British Cycling: https://britishcycling.bikmo.com
- Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/ridebikmo
- Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/ridebikmo/
Reporting to the CEO, your focus is to develop the culture of Bikmo to ensure compliance with our external regulatory bodies and internal policies and procedure in a way that is perceived as light and easy, an integrated part of our everyday operations. You will be supported by external compliance consultants specific to the territories we operate in - detailed knowledge of regulatory frameworks is not essential, we’re looking for someone who is diligent, organised and personable.
- Take overall responsibility for the management and development of Bikmo's risk and compliance systems.
- Review and work with external consultants to define a risk and compliance framework.
- Ensure that systems and controls are in place that satisfy the requirements of the our regulatory bodies - currently the FCA and BaFin.
- Maintain a centralised reporting system to capture and record compliance activities.
- First point of contact for regulatory bodies, data protection queries and Subject Data Access Requests.
- Work with and seek advice from our global compliance consultants.
- Implement and maintain compliance + risk training across everyone at Bikmo.
- Keep up to date with appropriate regulations and internal policies and procedures.
- Support the partnerships and marketing team with compliance related tasks - this include the appointment and monitoring of introducers, brokers and partners.
Skills + experience
- Experience of working in a regulated environment or with other effective business management controls.
- We work across multiple territories so fluency in German and English languages is essential.
- Tact and discretion to deal with confidential matters.
- Ability to work collaboratively, and build supportive relationships with everyone across Bikmo.
- A systematic approach, excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills, with the ability to analyse complex information to identify the key issue/action and drive resolution.
- Knowledge and experience of risk and compliance issues in a European setting would be advantageous, but not essential.
- In time, develop excellent judgement to balance commercial and compliance risks to achieve positive outcomes.
- A love for bike, snow or other adventure sports would be advantageous as you'll be working alongside likeminded souls.
The role is for 15 hours per week and with our very flexible working conditions, the timing and location of these hours can be agreed to suit both parties. There will be some fixed dates required for meetings, visits and audits.
We have offices in Chester, UK, Munich, Germany and Innsbruck, Austria and are flexible with where you are based, given all territories need to be covered. Everyone in the Bikmo team works remotely to some degree. It will be highly beneficial to spend the initial phase of your employment sitting side-by-side with our CEO Dave, in order to get to grips with the brand, current activities, our roadmap, and our working expectations. This can be done at one of our offices, depending on your location.
The full-time equivalent starting salary for this role is €30,000 - €48,000 per annum, dependent on experience, local regulations. We conduct bi-annual reviews and there is no annual cap on increases. As a growing business, our benefit structure is under review and will include a share options scheme and holiday entitlement boost.
In addition to the ability to remote work and above statutory benefits, we also offer the following:
- 29 days holiday per year plus public holidays
- 2 ride days + 2 volunteering days per year
- Training budget of up to £500/€600 per year
- Zero commission Bikmo insurance for you and your bikes*
- £100/€120 of Bikmo Team kit
- Access to Bikmo cycle trade accounts for bikes + kit at trade prices!
- 1 x membership to a sporting organisation/governing body (British Cycling / Cycling UK / Austrian Alpenverein / ADAC etc) up to £100/€120.
*All subject to eligibility criteria.
Please apply here.
|Arbeitsort||Bezirk Innsbruck-Stadt (Innsbruck, Österreich)|
Banking, Finanzen, Versicherung
Consulting, Projekt- und Prozessmanagement
Sachbearbeitung, Verwaltung, Organisation
Sonstige, Andere Dienstleistungen
|Erforderliche Sprache||Deutsch, Englisch|