Bildung & Karriere in Tirol hat bei großen Tiroler Unternehmen nachgefragt: Wie stehen momentan die Chancen auf eine Anstellung, welche Eigenschaften sollte man mitbringen und worauf wird bei der Bewerbung wert gelegt?
ROSSIGNOL Group is looking for a Store Manager for the Rossignol Store based in Innsbruck, Austria - Permanent and full time work contract.
Description of the work
You are passionate about Sporswear and Fashionwear and willing to integrate a fast-growing international company?
You are seeking for an exciting management position in a challenging environment? You are passionate about sport and willing to integrate a fast-growing company?
We are looking for talented candidate with family values to integrate our teams and develop the brand.
Join us! Are you ready to:
1. Hit the target & Sell with emotions
- Provide an Excellent customer service and make the customer feel amazing and unique
- Maximize sales by developing effective client database
- Confident in driving sales and meeting targets expectations
- Analyze key performance indicators and use them to increase your turnover
2. Train and learn with Fun and enthusiasm - Lead by example
- Organize day to day training on technical sales skills
- Inspire and teach your team about Product, trends and challenge of of Group and Ambassadors.
- Work alongside and motivate your team to deliver outstanding customer service
- Endlessly develop your product knowledge
- Sharing your passions and knowledge for trends
3. Pay Attention to details
- Implement and uphold visual merchandising guidelines
- Provide ad-hoc assistance in deliveries, checking security tags, steaming etc.
- Implement, maintain and respect inventory processes
- Make sure to have a perfect schedule
- Respect all the HR processes
4. Make up part of our family
- Boost our Family spirit, ensure transparent communication and loyalty
- Be a Team player, ready to support and help your peers
- Ability to be flexible and agile to meet business needs
- Ambitious to exceed expectations and grow inside the brand
You have a first successful experience of managing ideally in a Premium or Luxury Ready to wear Brand.
Welcome an experience in selling specific products for skis or coats.
You are a leader, willing to inspire your team and colleagues. You have the ability to motivate people thanks to your dynamic work approach. You are business oriented and result driven.
You want to commit in a fast-growing company. You can show a high level of customer service and you have a genuine passion for the sport and for the world of clothing, footwear and technical snow equipment.
You are fluent in German and English, a third language is much appreciated.