Fachliches Wissen kann bereits nach 5 Jahren seine Halbwertszeit erreichen. Eine Weiterbildung steigert Ihre beruflichen Erfolge. Wir haben im folgenden Artikel zusammengefasst, welche Weiterbildungseinrichtungen es in Tirol gibt.
This position is based in the center of the Alps, in Tyrol - a region that provides a pleasant variety of recreational opportunities and a high quality of life. We are passionate about making life better with new ideas and technologies. You can expect to join a diverse team, which offers comprehensive and international career opportunities and is known for leadership development. Our 1,500 employees at our location Jenbach are working in a collaborative way to power the future. GE’s reciprocating engines business sets an industry standard for fuel flexibility, lower emissions and higher efficiency. It specializes in developing local power near or at the point of use and gas compression solutions that deliver environmental friendly, more efficient, more affordable power to customers around the world.
Sales Operations Planning and Forecasting Specialist (m/f)
Job Function: Sales
Business Segment: Power Gas Power Systems
Location(s): Austria; Jenbach
We are looking for a Sales Operations Planning and Forecasting Specialist (m/f).
Job reference #3076330.
- Commercial analysis and forecasting actives (risk and opportunity scenario planning)
- Performance tracking of global sales regions, orders pacing in regional QMI calls
- Supporting annual and quarterly planning processes
- Maintaining database for Sales Force Effectiveness project
- Preparing standard and ad hoc reports and analysis
- Driving data quality and ongoing development of Salesforce.com (CRM tool)
- Digitalization of commercial processes
- Support production slot management and capacity forecasting processesQualifications/Requirements:
- Degree in economics (University/ high school minimum)
- Professional experience within finance, commercial or similar analytical roles
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent Excel skills
- Excellent English and Germany language skills
- ERB system knowledge beneficial (ORACLE or Salesforce.com)
- Knowledge of GE business operations is preferred
- Stress resistant
- A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application)
We put great emphasis on providing our employees with recognition, flexibility, competitive and fair compensation, as well as numerous other benefits.According to Austrian law, job postings need to include the minimum salary for a position. For this position, the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EUR 2,785.54 gross per month. We will be pleased to discuss the appropriate effective salary based on your qualifications and experience