Auf jobs.tt.com gibt es zahlreiche Blogartikel mit wichtigen Informationen rund um die Themen Bewerbung und Gehaltsverhandlung. Hier sind sie alle zusammengefasst.
ABOUT THE JOB
The Senior BI Delivery Manager is responsible for providing standard reporting from the relevant data contents of the Data Analytics platform and for enabling self-service data discovery for ad-hoc analysis. He/She is also an architect of the Analytics products landscape, defines best practices for the BI Delivery team and contributes to shape the BI processes.
Main duties include:
- Developing and maintaining the Analytics products architecture
- Organizing the collection of the demand for Analytics Products
- Collecting detailed requirements for new standard reports and dashboards, designing and building them
- Defining standards and best practices in creation of standard reports and dashboards
- Defining the continuous improvement plan and lifecycle of the Analytics products
- Defining best practices for data discovery
- Developing a framework – together with the Data Engineering team – to enable data discovery via providing queries/views for advanced users
- Defining standard testing procedures for new Analytics products
- Organizing and performing the testing of newly created Analytics products
- Ensuring 3rd level support for the standard reports and dashboards
- Applying, developing and communicating best practices regarding data visualization (e.g. IBCS)
- Consulting on best practices for source systems standard reporting
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of the Reporting Governance
- Defining a process - together with the BI Support team – to enable the transition from “Build” to “Run” of new Analytics Products
We are looking for a motivated talent, who brings along the following background:
- University degree, preferably in Information Management, or any other related field
- Min. 8 years of professional experience in a similar role within an international setting
- Excellent knowledge and proven professional experience with front end solutions and ideally Tableau and SAP Business Objects
- Strong command of MS Excel
- Strong understanding of OLAP tools and data warehouses (ideally SAP BW)
- Strong Project management skills including agile and waterfall methodologies
- Strong and proven stakeholder’s management including Business partnership but also side leadership and experience with defining and rolling out (BI) governance
- Very well structured, analytically thinking and demonstrating the ability to explain processes in a clear and understandable manner to a non-technical audience
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Self-driven, flexible, open minded professional and proactive team player who ensures implementation towards agreed goals and timelines
- Self-driven, taking ownership and proven strive for excellence
- Fluent in English
Please apply HERE
Swarovski is a family-run company, founded more than 120 years ago in Wattens, Austria. We are leading group of global companies committed to stable growth and maintaining our place at the forefront of design, creativity, and technological innovation.
Working for Swarovski is more than just a job. You will work for a groundbreaking, modern, premium brand, which is globally known for its quality and creativity. We place people at the heart of our business and offer global pay programs, supported by a range of local benefits. In addition, we provide rich development opportunities which recognize and reward the brilliant contributions of our passionate individuals and teams who contribute to the success of our company – sparkling every day.
As required by law, we advise that the collectively agreed base monthly salary for this position is set at a minimum of € 2.969,24 gross. Our actual salaries are market competitive and take individual qualifications and experience into account.
Are you passionate to contribute with enthusiasm to our success? Then we are looking forward to receiving your job application!
|Arbeitsort||Bezirk Innsbruck-Land (Wattens, Österreich)|
Consulting, Projekt- und Prozessmanagement