Eine Auswertung der Daten unserer Jobplattform zeigt die meist gesuchten Jobkategorien in Tirol. Unter den Top 5 sind medizinische und soziale Berufe, Sachbearbeitung, Verwaltung und Organisation sowie Einzel- und Großhandel.
Senior Data Engineer (F/M/D)Wattens, Österreich, Bezirk... | Anzeigen-ID: 2431637
ABOUT THE JOB
The Senior Data Engineer is responsible for the maintenance and the improvement of all the data flows in the data and analytics platform(s). The Senior Data Engineer designs and develops scalable ETL packages and routines from the source systems in order to create datasets, defining and building the data pipelines.
The Senior Data Engineer additionally analyzes complex data elements and systems, data flows, dependencies and relationships in order to contribute to conceptual physical and logical data models.
Moreover, the Senior Data Engineer acts as architect of the Data & Analytics platform defining the logical data model and the physical data model(s). He/She also keeps up with industry trends and best practices, advising the management on new and improved data engineering strategies.
Your tasks among others will be:
- Defining the optimal architecture of the Data & Analytics platform enabling the availability and re-usability of all required data for data science and reporting.
- Managing data pipelines to source and transform data to the Data & Analytics Platform(s)
- Integrating and transforming new data sources (internal and external) by creating a full pipeline from ingestion to ETL process.
- Delivering Data Provisioning to operational applications requiring transformation of data from several sources
- Optimizing and expanding the Data & Analytics platform data flows and data models, supporting the Data Scientists or Business Intelligence Manager in deploying analytics products
- Defining and documenting detailed Data Engineering processes to guarantee efficient building and support of the data & analytics platform
- Assessing the stability, robustness and efficiency of the implemented ETL processes and data pipelines and eventually re-designing them
- Gathering requirements and write technical specifications document
- Ensuring and monitoring high data quality standards with focus on data consistency
- Timely resolving incidents related to data interfaces and ETL processes
- Expanding the current Data & Analytics platform to embed “big data” capability by investigating and sharing best practices
We are looking for a motivated talent, who brings along the following background:
- min.8 years of professional experience in Data Engineering, Business Analytics and related fields.
- Excellent knowledge and proven professional experience with the SAS software suite, especially SAS Data Integration Studio and SAS Management Console and / or big data tools (Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, Alteryx, …) as well as cloud services and / or SAP BW (data warehouse)
- Experience with data modelling (conceptual, logical, physical) and data modelling documentation.
- Professional experience and conceptual knowledge of building and maintaining physical and logical data models
- Ability to think beyond technology requirements to build ONE logical Data & Analytics platform
- Well structured, analytically thinking and demonstrating the ability to explain processes in a clear and understandable manner to a non-technical audience
- System management expertise with monitoring, disaster recovery, backup, automated testing, automated schema migration, and continuous deployment
- Excellent interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- Self-driven, flexible, open minded professional and proactive team player who ensures implementation towards agreed goals and timelines
- Ability to take ownership and proven strive for excellence
- Fluency in English
Please apply HERE
Swarovski is a family-run company, founded more than 120 years ago in Wattens, Austria. We are leading group of global companies committed to stable growth and maintaining our place at the forefront of design, creativity, and technological innovation.
Working for Swarovski is more than just a job. You will work for a groundbreaking, modern, premium brand, which is globally known for its quality and creativity. We place people at the heart of our business and offer global pay programs, supported by a range of local benefits. In addition, we provide rich development opportunities which recognize and reward the brilliant contributions of our passionate individuals and teams who contribute to the success of our company – sparkling every day.
As required by law, we advise that the collectively agreed base monthly salary for this position is set at a minimum of € 2.969,24 gross. Our actual salaries are market competitive and take individual qualifications and experience into account.
Are you passionate to contribute with enthusiasm to our success? Then we are looking forward to receive your job application!