jobs.tt.com bietet Usern die Möglichkeit, einen Lebenslauf zu ihrem Profil hinzuzufügen oder direkt auf der Website zu erstellen. Wer sich dafür entscheidet, kann sich leichter bewerben und auch von Tiroler Unternehmen leichter gefunden werden.
INNIO Jenbacher Gas Engines
You would like to work in an international company with innovative products? If this is the case, this position will most likely find your interest. INNIO Jenbacher Gas Engines belong to the worldwide leading companies in the gas engine segment. Our headquarters is based in Jenbach / Austria.
For our global mechanical development team we are looking for a
Senior Development Engineer – Core Engine Mechanical Lead (m/f)
- Lead the end-to-end life-cycle development of core engine mechanical systems, working on all aspects from concept layout through to series production implementation and fleet reliability.
- Provide technical leadership, guidance, mentoring and direction to the core engine team and act as the focal point for mechanical development to the engineering leadership on a given engine platform
- Drive the on-time execution of multiple projects, successfully identifying and developing technical solutions, that mitigating technical & product risks through appropriate use of simulation, engines and system level testing and targeted in-field validation
- Lead the preparation process for design reviews (DR), ensuring all relevant DR action items are closed and driving the involvement and engagement with Chief Engineers
- Drive the technical investigation and resolution of Fleet Reliability and Production/Supplier Quality issues by providing technical guidance and leadership at the component, system and engine/genset levels.
- Bachelors/Masters degree (or equivalent) in Mechanical Engineering or similar specialization.
- A proven track record of delivering innovative and successful solutions on core engines systems of reciprocating engines.
- Detailed knowledge regarding the validation and successful release of reciprocating engines and/or complex sub-systems, with specialist knowledge and experience within multiple core engine development areas (Systems engineering, Structures, Powertrain, Tribology etc.).
- Knowledge of quality systems (ISO), tools (DFMEA; DVP&R) and techniques (DFSS, DFR) and their implementation into development projects. Knowledge about state-of the-art analytical tools and processes that are to be used in support of the design and development process.
- You are comfortable in an international environment and have convincing oral and written communication skills in English (German language skills highly advantageous). Comfortable with presentation of detailed technical themes across a wide range of audiences.
What we offer:
- An innovative and international working environment
- Flexible working time model (depending on position and role)
- Health We Care Program – including company sport activities
- Moving cost support for new employees in accordance with policy
- Good connections to public transport – station in direct proximity
- Transportation cost support in accordance with policy
- One of the best canteens in the area with healthy and various meals
- Attractive location in the heart of the alps which provides various outdoor sport and other leisure possibilities
The base pay is composed of the amount according to the Austrian collective agreement which is at least EUR 3614,05 gross per month (x 14) and an overpayment depending on your qualifications and experience.
|Arbeitsort||Bezirk Schwaz (Achenseestr 1-3, 6200 Jenbach, Österreich)|
|Erforderliche Sprache||Deutsch, Englisch|