jobs.tt.com bietet Usern die Möglichkeit, einen Lebenslauf zu ihrem Profil hinzuzufügen oder direkt auf der Website zu erstellen. Wer sich dafür entscheidet, kann sich leichter bewerben und auch von Tiroler Unternehmen leichter gefunden werden.
INNIO Jenbacher Gas Engines
You would like to work in an international company with innovative products? If this is the case, this position will most likely find your interest. INNIO Jenbacher Gas Engines belong to the worldwide leading companies in the gas engine segment. Our headquarters is based in Jenbach / Austria.
For our global mechanical development team we are looking for a
Senior Development Engineer – Crankcases & Large Castings (m/f)
- Lead the cross functional end-to-end development of Major Structural systems on multiple programs, working hand in hand with manufacturing, sourcing, quality and program management to deliver projects in line with Design for Six Sigma (DFSS) & Design for Reliability (DFR) principles.
- Provide technical leadership, guidance and direction to the Major Structures development team working across platforms in this key area. Review and approve technical reports in this domain.
- Own the global design practices and standards for the Major Structural engine systems and their constituent components including deep domain knowledge in casted components, their production processes and the Casting, Thermo-fluid, Structural & Multi-Body Dynamic (MBD) analysis methods used in their development
- Drive state of the art validation methods into the major structures team, making best use of in-house and field testing opportunities to validate the system and their interfaces.
- Drive the technical investigation and resolution of Fleet Reliability and Production/Supplier Quality issues by providing technical guidance and leadership at the component and system level
- Bachelors/Masters degree (or equivalent) in Mechanical Engineering or similar specialization.
- A proven track record of delivering innovative and successful solutions on major structural systems of reciprocating engines.
- Detailed knowledge regarding large cast component design and production challenges, the application of structural & MBD analysis to the design process and the validation of such components using state of the art methods.
- Knowledge of quality systems (ISO), tools (DFMEA; DVP&R) and techniques (DFSS, DFR) and their implementation into development projects.
- You are comfortable in an international environment and have convincing oral and written communication skills in English (German language skills highly advantageous). Comfortable with presentation of detailed technical themes across a wide range of audiences.
What we offer:
- An innovative and international working environment
- Flexible working time model (depending on position and role)
- Health We Care Program – including company sport activities
- Moving cost support for new employees in accordance with policy
- Good connections to public transport – station in direct proximity
- Transportation cost support in accordance with policy
- One of the best canteens in the area with healthy and various meals
- Attractive location in the heart of the alps which provides various outdoor sport and other leisure possibilities
The base pay is composed of the amount according to the Austrian collective agreement which is at least EUR 3614,05 gross per month (x 14) and an overpayment depending on your qualifications and experience.
|Arbeitsort||Bezirk Schwaz (Achenseestr 1-3, 6200 Jenbach, Österreich)|
|Erforderliche Sprache||Deutsch, Englisch|